“good Japanese restaurant”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 December 2017

Very extension menu with a lot of sushi choices and also food for non-sushi eaters. Love the free edamame at the sushi bar.

Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

I liked the place, but I admit that I like American sushi. Many different rolls stuffed with pretty much everything that would make a Japanese chef commit seppuku - but it tastes good!

Reviewed 1 December 2017

It's the Wandering Yank here. I've been to a couple other Mikuni restaurants in the area, and they're always good. A friend invited me to lunch, and it was a great idea.

She's the sushi nut, so she took care of the order. Hot garlic edamame, garlic salmon, zig zag roll, some kind of ngiri roll, and pimp my roll which had macadamia nuts. All were delicious. Plenty of wasabi, my favorite, and sriracha sauce on request.

Service was cheerful and quick. Prices are fair for what we got. Decor is fine, nothing remarkable but clean, modern and comfortable.

BTW, parking kind of sucks. But still 2 thumbs up!

Reviewed 11 November 2017

had lunch special bento and nigiri sushi. alway good, expensive and fun. Unagi and Maguro are awesome and sea steak (seared tuna ) with ponzu (citrus soy) sauce on of my favorites.

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

Mikuni’s has been our go to place for fresh, flavorable sushi since we moved to Fair Oaks 4 years ago. Always great service and yummy food.
We take our out of town guests there and are never disappointed!!
The best!!