“I loved eating here & will return”
Review of East Meet West

East Meet West
Ranked #5 of 30 Restaurants in Exeter
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 8 April 2017

Great selection of traditional American food & Asian.
I had a sandwich, salad, soup combo which was exactly as my mom would have prepared this, so I loved it. Then to finish off desert was offered & I had warned apple pie with vanilla ice cream. The restaurant is traditional dining room. Parking is easy and ample. Location is near downtown & the hotel where I stayed, and a Shell gas station. I will eat here again on my next trip.

Reviewed 8 January 2017 via mobile

Best Thai food in the area and GREAT breakfast. I love this place and have never been disappointed with my meals. A+++++

1  Thank Lauren H
Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

Came in with family to try them out.
Great menu with moderate prices.
Tried the breakfast menu and ordered and service was very good. On trying our meals we found the omelette's dry and not fully cooked or the ingredients not fully ripe. The hash browns were as thin as paper and cookie cutter appearance and way over cooked so they were way to hard. Now the country cut potatoes were fine and Great Belgium waffles .
The restaurant is clean and comfortable and staff was very helpful.

Reviewed 16 September 2016 via mobile

This is a restaurant which give you the choice between american and thai food.
We choosed for the Thai food and I must say the taste of the meals were good. Prices are moderate and the staff is friendly. The interior is american.

1  Thank Theov1
Reviewed 13 September 2016

Saw this restaurant on way to our hotel and we decided to give it a try. Had dinner there both nights in Exeter. Run by an Oriental couple who were very friendly and provided very good service. We ate from the American side each time and were well pleased with the food. Mashed potatoes and veggies were fresh and fried chicken was moist and flavorful. Portions were good size too. Recommend going there if in Exeter.

1  Thank GolferKen

Been to East Meet West? Share your experiences!