“Good wholesome food”

Pete's Place
Ranked #15 of 30 Restaurants in Exeter
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 16 September 2016

We arrived at about half hour to closing, the staff were welcoming and helpful. The food was plain, wholesome and not junk food. We really enjoyed it.

1  Thank Jackie S

Reviewed 18 July 2016

We were tired and hungry and Pete's Place fit the bill for 2 small boys and my sister and I. Generous portions, all made to order. The chicken fried steak was fried to perfection, the steamed veggies were perfectly done and salad was very large. The boys both had burgers which were perfect for kids, but not real fancy. This place is just good old fashioned diner food and served with a smile! We felt very welcome here.

1  Thank KTroll2014
Reviewed 28 May 2016

My 80 year old dad, me and my sister were passing through the area and found this yummy and inexpensive gem. My dad doesnt eat mexican food so he got the burger special for $6 and my sister and i each got a special, I got 4 tacos (so fresh and good) and my sister a burrito special (yummy and huge) all delicious, friendly staff. we got there before the lunch rush, i imagine this place gets busy. now for the best all our specials included drinks, the burger came with really good steak fries.. i mean yummy. all for under 20$ i think is was 18 and change..

1  Thank ecklcat
Reviewed 17 February 2016 via mobile

Pete never disappoints with his level of service and the quality of his food.

I always try to visit once a week for our family dinners and never once have I been disappointed.

He always offers a variety when it comes to something filling or light. You won't regret your visit.

Reviewed 27 August 2015

Atmosphere is nonexistent, Food is good. Well prepared and served timely. nothing stands out on the menu that makes this extraordinary. Its a safe bet from the burgers to the sandwiches. I have been here about 10 times in the last few years and everything is solid and can recommend coming here for lunch.

1  Thank Chris T