US$78
Escondido Lodge(Escondido)
US$107
US$94
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$108/night.

Free cancellation until 26/07
US$68
Mount Vernon Inn(Escondido)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$81
Best Western Escondido Hotel(Escondido)(Great Value!)
US$226
US$198
BestWestern.com
US$397
US$377
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 July 2015 via mobile

My best friend and I arrived on Friday, June 27 at around 10 pm. I brought my twins and she her son. The night clerk was okay and let us in as opposed to using the night window. The morning clerk stared at me the whole time I was there. It was quite creepy as we were two women with kids and it weirded us out. In addition, the owner's wife was so rude when we asked for extra towels. She gave us dirty looks the rest of the stay and kept leaving all the windows in the room open every time we left the room. Luckily, we realized it on the first night otherwise, we would have been in harm's way if we had slept with the windows wide open. They also unprogrammed the tv and we couldn't watch it. Moreover, the microwave never worked. Just a creepy place

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 September 2014

We stayed there when we visited LEGOLAND. The room was filthy. Spiderwebs on the walls and ceiling. There is no pool, which I failed to realize when I booked. The staff was extremely nice. The breakfast was nothing to stay for.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 August 2014

I was quoted a lot higher at other places around town. I found a reasonable rate at Rodeway Inn.
I was impressed with the hotel. Room had a big flat screen HD TV. Room was quite and I rested well!. Service was awesome. I stayed for four nights and housekeeping was great! My room was serviced and had no issues.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Diane S
Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

From the minute you enter the room you get a feeling of being watched and feel creeped out. The AC is extremely noisy and makes it impossible to sleep. The showers feel like someone is spitting on you, no pressure whatsoever. Wi-Fi is slow but you get good signal so its whatever. The owner however is a really nice person, cares about the guests but the rooms ruined it.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 July 2014

If you just want a place to crash this is it for the price. Don't lose your key because they won't give you another one. Coffee was horrendous. I stayed for 4 days and they will only change your sheets every other day. They need to work on their cleaning skills.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business