“Lovely dinner ”

GOODONYA Organic Eatery
Ranked #33 of 328 Restaurants in Encinitas
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Description: Organic Restaurant on Main Street in downtown Encinitas. 100% Non GMO and 98% Organic. Real Food Breakfast | Lunch | Dinner | Drinks 7 days a week. Featuring Local Craft Beer Biodynamic and Organic Wine
Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

We loved this place and were so glad we made the effort to find it. The food is healthy, fresh and imaginative. Our kids enjoyed cheese pizzas so they were happy, while we had vegan burritos and pizza. Lovely conversation with the waitress about sustainable living and the policies followed by the restaurant. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

Great service in a small cottage setting. Wide array of food options including tasty homemade breads and a variety of milks including non dairy options. This is the place to go for health conscious folks in a casual setting with high quality food.

Reviewed 11 August 2018

Our breakfast was delicious. The coffee was nice and strong how I like it, and our server was friendly and helpful. We will definitely go back.

Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

From the outside, it looks like a random coffee house /snack bar. The name suggests something Aussie. Maybe a bar?

What a surprise to discover that it is huge restaurant, serving fresh, delicious, organic food.

Unlike other posts, we were seated and served promptly.

My salad was absolutely delicious. However, I made the mistake of asking for some shrimp on top. Whilst they were tasty, I felt the extra $6 for 4 shrimp was a bit steep! The waitress told me they were fair trade. Fair enough. I just won’t order them again.

Will certainly return again. I believe they are open for dinner, too.

Reviewed 11 July 2018

Enjoy healthy eats. Very busy on weekends, be willing to wait 30-50 minutes. Organic and delicious coffee.