“Bam, WHAT!?!?”

Healthy Creations Cafe
Ranked #132 of 328 Restaurants in Encinitas
Price range: US$9 - US$11
Description: We are an organic, & gluten free cafe specializing in healthy creations. Foods, beverages, desserts that are made with heart, passion and integrity. We craft, bake, create and make the best gluten free & paleo products using organic ingredients! USING THE GOOD STUFF. NEVER CUTTING CORNERS.
Reviewed 21 November 2017

??? What. Just. Happened??? I had the mint chip smoothie and the caprese stack and I have not had a breakfast that good in a long time. The mozzarella and the roasted tomato and the almond bread and the over-easy egg and the balsamic drizzled over it all...I asked myself if I was hungry and if that's why it was so good? Nope, it's just THAT delicious. I'm coming here so much more often. It's a little pricey but who cares, for food this tasty it's totally worth it.
AND they're opening another location. Looks like it's going to be a bit more costal and will have a different name. I will review when they get their operation up and running. If it's anything like they have in Encinitas, I expect to be giving them a 5 as well.

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

My wife loves Healthy Creations. She's been gluten free for almost 10 years. We stopped by today a I enjoyed their Reuben (it was good even without the gluten) and we shared the Acai Tropical Fruit bowl for dessert. We were both very pleased and will undoubtedly return.

Reviewed 18 December 2016 via mobile

Everything's organic and gluten free... My wife is ecstatic. The Reuben sandwich worked for me. It's quite likely that I will return.

Reviewed 2 October 2016 via mobile

Great place for Gluten Free and fresh homemade food. Wraps & salads are great. Gluten Free desserts.

Reviewed 10 June 2016

Those who must eat gluten-free understand the challenge of finding tasty breakfast foods. Healthy Creations bakes amazingness in a dedicated GF kitchen. The muffins were fantastic and the coffee nothing to sneer at. Highly recommended.