“Oh my Gosh! The pumpkin curry is to DIE FOR”
Review of Thai Society

Thai Society
Ranked #85 of 304 Restaurants in Encinitas
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 27 October 2016 via mobile

I'm embarrassed to say I've eaten here twice in two days!
The pumpkin curry is simply amazing and after having it yesterday I was dreaming about it today!
It's light, yet rich, & fresh!
It's seasonal so get on over there and try it soon!
The staff was very sweet, attentive & professional! The restaurant is clean & modern.
My new go to Thai when I'm here at home!

Reviewed 18 August 2016 via mobile

We had a late dinner and we definitely felt we had to rush to eat. The main meal came before the appies and with an indifferent service and a bit expensive for the meal we had. Now I must say that the red curry was tasty and we had the options to spice it up from 3-10. We had 3 because of kids and I would recommend a 6-7.
The pad Thai is ok noodle a bit mushy. If the service would have been better we would have probably enjoyed the meal more.

Reviewed 25 July 2016 via mobile

Took my son and his girlfriend here for his birthday. Lunch special is the perfect amount of food. Everything was very fresh and tasty. Appreciate that you can determine your own spice level. Unexpected gem in a strip mall :)

Reviewed 25 July 2016

I no longer drive to Del Mar for Thai. Excellent lunch spot with their lunch plates that include a small soup, salad, rice and entree. Small but aestetically pleasing. Staff is attentive and the food is excellent. Spice factor can be hard to determine. I tend to go with medium and add heat if needed.
Also have been here for dinner, which was also excellent. Because it is so small, it feels crowded and is definitely noisy if full. Luckily my friends are happy to just sit and enjoy dinner and catch up later to chat it up. Wait time is never long. My personal favorite is the aubergine (eggplant) with chicken. I usually request extra aubergine!

Reviewed 6 April 2016

Best Thai curry I had in a very long time. The restaurant was recommend by someone who spend a lot of time in Thailand. And she is right. Can't wait to go back and try the entire menu!