“Don’t Miss This Gourmet Pizza 🍕!”

Blue Ribbon Artisan Pizzeria
Ranked #28 of 328 Restaurants in Encinitas
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 21 July 2018

The artisan pizza was delicious. They have many varieties to choose from and all looked delectable. The crust is the percent size-not too thick or too thin. The gluten free pizza crust was the best I’ve ever had! The sauce could be a bit more plentiful but was quite adequate. It was truly one of the better pizzas I’ve ever had, as their toppings are plentiful and large! The size of the pizza is six slices or about 12 inches and our family of four each ordered one and we still took home a pizza and a half.
They have indoor and outdoor seating. It was a beautiful night so we chose to eat outside and people watch. The food came fast and the service staff was quick and efficient. If craving pizza this is the place to come.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

Friendly staff, fresh salads and tasty thin crust pizza. The staff are friendly and efficient with service.

Reviewed 5 October 2017

Blue Ribbon has terrific pizza, the "Staff's Favorite" is particularly good.But to start, you must try the truffled popcorn.Sensational! They are also deservedly famous for their salted caramel pudding.Outstanding.

Reviewed 23 July 2017

It's too bad the service was so awful; their pizza is good. Hostess rolled her eyes when she tried to seat us inside next to their hot open oven and we asked if you could grab a table on the patio; which had seating. I was with my granddaughter - there is no "kids menu". Upon being seated I asked for a high chair; which never came so grandma had to get up and get one herself. They do have crayons that was on the table behind us; however none were brought to our table. Again; grandma got up and had to ask for them. Angelie was our server and not the happiest I must say but the runners that literally dropped our food off could not have been more rude. Food was literally dropped at our table; once from behind my shoulder and nothing said to acknowledge. Without a kids menu a 2nd pizza needed to be order - since little ones can't have a lot of the ingredients on their Artisan. I can't understand why a small kid friendly pizza couldn't be made; and "no" when asked if we could order a slice. We ordered their Deviled Eggs, one simple cheese pizza and their Signature; Lemon Ricotta with red onions and lemon olive oil. The pizza was very good. Our meal (1 beer and 2 glasses of wine) ended up to be over $75 - Yikes! For Pizza I'd recommend ordering to go; avoid the "curt" service, take it to the beach and have it with your own drink and you'll be a lot happier. Will I go back? Absolutely not!

Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

There were 2 of us , we split a bowl on Sweet Corn soup - had to send it back because it was not hot / no problem he took it back to heat up. When we finally got the hot soup back our pizza was just being serve- bad timing. The beet and goat cheese salad was pretty good. We order the mushroom truffle oil pizza - which we had high hopes for - it was tasty at first, however it had a lot of cream on it and so it was very heavy. Last our server just wasn't on top of things - never asked if he could refill our ice tea - kinda disappeared during the meal. I have been here over 10 times and really enjoyed it so maybe it was an off night. not sure if I'll come back.
As always get the butterscotch pudding - the best!!