“Delicious Thai Food”

Jasmine Blossom Thai Cuisine
Ranked #48 of 117 Restaurants in Emeryville
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 28 October 2016

We got there early for my sister's birthday luncheon. Limited parking but we got the handicap spot right in front. The food came as ordered. It was scrumptious. The staff didn't bother you or ask how your meal was. I would come back if I was in the area.

Reviewed 22 August 2016 via mobile

Fine atmosphere, great food, nicely decorated . I had the Massaman Curry, my wife had Fish Chuchee and Prawn rolls. Very tasty food, you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 22 August 2016

We love coming here when we're visiting Emeryville. The decor is simple and comfortable, the food is delicious, the portions are adequate and the staff is friendly. The parking lot is quite small and it may take a while to find street parking on a busy weekend night. They do really nice curries. The items marked 'hot' are not too 'hot' for me, although I'm sure they can furnish more heat if you desire. There is a healthy take-out business, so that is another option. We'll always include a meal here when we are in town.

Reviewed 1 August 2016 via mobile

My friends and I decided we wanted some Thai for lunch on our way to Napa! We found this gem while doing a search. Amazing fresh and fast! I had the drunken noodles and the spring rolls... Simply amazing and huge portion! Lower prices the other surrounding places! Would definitely recommend!

Reviewed 31 July 2016

The restaurant might look unappealing from the outside, but the restaurant is very nicely decorated in the inside. When the restaurant gets busy, parking can be a bit of an issue since there are a few parking spots in front of the other restaurant; otherwise, you would have to park on the street. But it was worth the trouble, because the food was wonderful. The Mango Chicken was very delicious and the portion size was just right. The other dishes we ordered, including the curries and the noodle dishes were tasty, but nothing out of the ordinary 'thai food'. Still, they were very good!