“Great burger and good service”
Review of Fuddruckers

Fuddruckers
Ranked #17 of 120 Restaurants in Emeryville
Price range: US$7 - US$12
Cuisines: Fast food
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Description: Welcome to Fuddruckers in Emeryville! Not only are our burgers, chicken, and salads the best in town, we also cater in the Bay Area. We bring our amazing food to you OR you can book a banquet room for your party and have your event at our place. We cater to your needs whether at our place or yours. See you soon! We cater the Bay Area. We cater in Emeryville. We cater in Dublin. We cater in Concord. We cater in Walnut Creek. We cater in Fairfield. We cater in Union City.
Reviewed 28 January 2017

I don't know why Fuddruckers are closing down around the country. I still think what they offer is a great concept and I have always liked their hamburger. I have eaten at this Fuddruckers several times and they have always gotten my hamburger perfect. I love their buns and their pickle relish that I add to the burger. Their fries are just ok...but that is because I don't like the big potato wedge style of fry. For a good burger you can't go wrong here.

Reviewed 19 January 2017

When it comes to burgers and variety...this is the place. They customize it, size, meat and let you add the fixings. YUM!

Reviewed 15 January 2017 via mobile

We were staying just up the road for a week and were doing general sight seeing throughout San Francisco area. The burgers are fresh and reasonably priced.

Reviewed 13 November 2016

Large burgers (even the 1/3 lb.) fresh, made to order, prepared as you wait. Fries for more that 1 person.
Nice view outside overlooking shopping and see the water ...

Reviewed 28 July 2016 via mobile

Potatoe wedges (the main choice; no fries on menu) were inedible. None of the teenagers OR adults old ate a second one. Someone had put so much of a salt flavor compound on them they could not be eaten. Hamburger was fine.