“Always good”

Cuisines: Fast food
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Reviewed 15 April 2018

If you love a good traditional Hamburger this is the place for you. We have never been disappointed. Quick service.

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

We decided to dine here on St. Patrick's Day (03/17/2017) as we haven't had Fuddruckers in a while. I ordered The BBQ Burger with American Cheese and Bacon, with seasoned fries. It was quite fulfilling, as the food was cooked to order. Their iced tea options were unsweetened, but packets of sugar were close by (I'm no longer drinking soft drink sodas, so these options were acceptable) Overall, I enjoyed my time spent dining in with friends who live in Lake Forest. FOUR CLAWS UP!!!! Gay Friendly. Thanks for reading my review of Fuddruckers Lake Forest. Joe G. Bear

Reviewed 24 January 2018

I love when I go into a restaurant and they have a gluten free bun as does Fuddruckers. The new Angus burger with melted cheese, bacon, fried onions, and a ton of mushrooms was fabulous and so large that I got 2 meals out of it.
The restaurant is always clean and the workers are always smiling. A great place to feel happy at.

Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

I had not been to one of these in a long time. Took my daughter who is attending college in the area. Food was great. Service was friendly and helpful. Restaurant has a lot of seating. Restrooms are clean and big.
Only improvement would be to have 1000 island for the burgers.

Reviewed 19 September 2017

The food has always been excellent and the people are great. My wife and I enjoy the salads along with the chicken breast sandwich