“Good Times With Local Friends...”
Review of Fuddruckers

Fuddruckers
Ranked #1 of 1 Quick Bites in El Toro
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: Fast food
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

We decided to dine here on St. Patrick's Day (03/17/2017) as we haven't had Fuddruckers in a while. I ordered The BBQ Burger with American Cheese and Bacon, with seasoned fries. It was quite fulfilling, as the food was cooked to order. Their iced tea options were unsweetened, but packets of sugar were close by (I'm no longer drinking soft drink sodas, so these options were acceptable) Overall, I enjoyed my time spent dining in with friends who live in Lake Forest. FOUR CLAWS UP!!!! Gay Friendly. Thanks for reading my review of Fuddruckers Lake Forest. Joe G. Bear

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed 24 January 2018

I love when I go into a restaurant and they have a gluten free bun as does Fuddruckers. The new Angus burger with melted cheese, bacon, fried onions, and a ton of mushrooms was fabulous and so large that I got 2 meals out of it.
The restaurant is always clean and the workers are always smiling. A great place to feel happy at.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

I had not been to one of these in a long time. Took my daughter who is attending college in the area. Food was great. Service was friendly and helpful. Restaurant has a lot of seating. Restrooms are clean and big.
Only improvement would be to have 1000 island for the burgers.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 19 September 2017

The food has always been excellent and the people are great. My wife and I enjoy the salads along with the chicken breast sandwich

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 4 June 2017

My family visits Fuddruckers pretty often. Atmosphere is nice and family friendly. Burgers are always great. I usually get a 1/3 lb burger with fries and a drink. They have one of those all-in-one drink machines where you can get all sorts of carbonated and non-carbonated beverages.

I also visit other local burger restaurants such as The Counter and The Habit. They are great also, but Fuddruckers is the place where we keep returning.

Last but not least, there is a poke stop there for those who play Pokemon Go!

Date of visit: June 2017