“One of the better burger restaurants”
Review of Fuddruckers

Fuddruckers
Ranked #1 of 12 Restaurants in El Toro
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: Fast food
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Reviewed 4 June 2017

My family visits Fuddruckers pretty often. Atmosphere is nice and family friendly. Burgers are always great. I usually get a 1/3 lb burger with fries and a drink. They have one of those all-in-one drink machines where you can get all sorts of carbonated and non-carbonated beverages.

I also visit other local burger restaurants such as The Counter and The Habit. They are great also, but Fuddruckers is the place where we keep returning.

Last but not least, there is a poke stop there for those who play Pokemon Go!

Reviewed 14 May 2017

Located in the Smart and Final Shopping Center, less than one mile from the I-5 intersection with El Toro Road, the pricey, but popular serve-yourself FUDDRUCKERS offers an interesting format for building your own hamburger. My harsh comments are based on the fact that the current restaurant food has deteriorated. When it first started Fuddrucker’s used to be terrific, but somewhere along the way they lost the original idea. I actually meet the creator of Fuddruckers in San Antonio. Fuddruckers has its fans, but it is nowhere near the great idea that it once was. If you want a tasty and affordable hamburger, go across the street to the Habit.

Reviewed 17 April 2017 via mobile

Love the food, but the last few times, half a shake. I asked one of the staff about this and he said they only fill half now. Well I did not pay half. I paid full price. I came back to see if the policy has changed after sending feedback to them. Nope. So sadly I am done with this.
The shake below is what I poured into the canister from the glass. That is how much you get now. Really sad ad I enjoyed this treat in the past.

Reviewed 21 October 2016

Using a coupon for lunch. Good burger and bun. I am not a fan of steak fries but adequate. Even with the coupon more than I wanted to spend.

Reviewed 16 August 2016 via mobile

While the food at Fuddruckers has maintained a high-quality, and even kept up with the times in offering gluten-free, and even beef free options, The interior and exterior of the building could use a modernization. Inside it looks a little shop worn. We came here with a fairly large group of people, and we had a great time and did not feel rushed. We will probably return because of the great food options available.