“Lunch Burger”

Cuisines: Fast food
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Reviewed 21 October 2016

Using a coupon for lunch. Good burger and bun. I am not a fan of steak fries but adequate. Even with the coupon more than I wanted to spend.

Reviewed 16 August 2016 via mobile

While the food at Fuddruckers has maintained a high-quality, and even kept up with the times in offering gluten-free, and even beef free options, The interior and exterior of the building could use a modernization. Inside it looks a little shop worn. We came here with a fairly large group of people, and we had a great time and did not feel rushed. We will probably return because of the great food options available.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

On the first Wednesday of every month, our Corvette club is here for our monthly meeting. It was difficult for us to find a reasonably priced place that could accommodate our group of 60-80 people regularly. Fudd's meets our needs in a great way. They have a large private area that we have reserved for our use every 1st Tuesday at 6:00 pm. There menu is reasonably priced and everyone can order and pay for their food separately. The staff is great, really nice to everyone.

Reviewed 27 May 2016 via mobile

I haven't been here in years. But my daughter had a free burger offer for her birthday month. The cashier was really nice. When I asked her what's good she actually had suggestions. I ordered the mushroom Swiss burger with a side of onion rings. My daughter had a cheeseburger. It came with wedge fries, a drink, and a cookie which she got to choose. The food was good. We enjoyed it. I just wish the cashier offered her an alternative to the fries since she does not eat fries so it's just a waste. The self serve toppings bar and condiments bar was great. And so was the self serve beverage station. The place is huge with lots of tables but not too many customers. I took a star off for cleanliness. It just seemed dingy in there even though I saw the manager ping around cleaning and replacing things at the toppings bar. She was friendly too.

Reviewed 18 May 2016

My family visited this location at Mother's day. Because I hate long time waiting for general restaurant. This hamburgers are fresh meat pad and vegetable etc.