“Excellent Gyro and Good People”
Review of The Hummus Factory

The Hummus Factory
Ranked #60 of 176 Restaurants in El Segundo
Reviewed 8 August 2017

I've been going to the Hummus Factory for years now and they never fail to deliver exactly the meal I want. I should also mention that I typically order about 15 minutes before they close and they always are happy to take the order, even knowing I'll be getting there close to closing time. The food is excellent...especially their gyro plate. The portions are massive and I usually get a lunch out of it the next day too. Great food...great service...great people.

Reviewed 3 March 2017

The food here is simple but very tasty, healthy with good quality ingredients. Decor is simple but efficient, service is quick and friendly. Worth a visit!

Reviewed 13 February 2017

Casual healthy Med food. fresh salads as well as skewered chicken and beef. Great hummus and vegetables

Reviewed 8 February 2017 via mobile

This was pretty good Mediterranean with decent value for money. I'll be eating again for sure. Try the chicken.

Reviewed 2 November 2016

Quick take out but can dine in as well. Food is good but I like to request medium rare to make sure not over cooked.