“Pretty delicious ”
Review of The Hummus Factory

The Hummus Factory
Ranked #60 of 177 Restaurants in El Segundo
Reviewed 8 February 2017 via mobile

This was pretty good Mediterranean with decent value for money. I'll be eating again for sure. Try the chicken.

Reviewed 2 November 2016

Quick take out but can dine in as well. Food is good but I like to request medium rare to make sure not over cooked.

Reviewed 14 September 2016

I had the chicken kabob plate which came with rice and a small salad. The hummus and pita bread were very good. The chicken was extremely flavorful and the rice was a great addition. The salad was especially good with very fresh tomatoes and delicious, but subtle, dressing.

Reviewed 6 September 2016

Just stumbled about this little gem of food delight. I loved the yummy fresh hummus. I've been back several times and I'm sure I will be back many more times

Reviewed 25 April 2016

Delicious food set in a small mall. Convenient parking. Prices are good, perfect for lunch. Food is always plentiful served quickly and piping hot. If you like hummus and middle eastern food (prepared and served by great Hispanic folks), this is your place. I love going for lunch.