“Good service ”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

Morning visit for coffee and long line went fast. Service was quick good and efficient!

Service was friendly.

Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

This location always gets my order right! I’d love for this to be my go to during the week, but it is far too busy. The baristas are friendly. They know my name and my order.

Reviewed 8 February 2017 via mobile

Great location and staff. Long line but short wait. Always a smile and drink made to perfection. Clean and friendly!!

Reviewed 7 December 2016 via mobile

It was mid morning and so it was busy. The line went quick though. Staff was friendly. Products were delivered quick enough and were correctly made.

Reviewed 19 September 2016 via mobile

Service was good, ordered oatmeal and it was to me in about 5 minutes, was not that busy, great coffee

Been to Starbucks? Share your experiences!