“They Take Care of You”

Residence Inn Los Angeles LAX/El Segundo
Ranked #1 of 13 Hotels in El Segundo
Reviewed 6 September 2017

After traveling in a jet for 17 (total travel time 26 hours) hours and 12 time zones I needed a very quiet room.. Nel (front desk) took this challenge and quickly got me a room that was very quiet and dark! Be careful as there are many Residence Inns at LAX.... make sure that you get on the right bus! Breakfast was very good with attractive choices.

Room Tip: The front desk will look after you!
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo

Reviewed 21 August 2017

This was our 2nd visit to this hotel. We are Marriott gold members so we obviously find something to like about Marriott hotels. Check in was fast. We took a long walk outside to the building in back. We could have parked back there but there were no spaces. So, 4th floor, studio room. Room OK. good vanity space. There was a constant loud noise from something (maybe a/c on roof). We didn't realize how bad it was until we were changed and in bed. We decided to stay put because we were only here for one night.

So we turned off the lights only to find very bright light coming in from both windows. Yes, we had the blackout drapes drawn shut. It didn't matter. there was either a spotlight or some light aimed right at our room. I don't ask for that much. Quiet room and dark room when I'm trying to sleep. Not here. Worst sleep ever in a Marriott.

Breakfast was fine but it didn't make up for the dark circles I now had under my eyes.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
ResidenceInnElSeg, General Manager at Residence Inn Los Angeles LAX/El Segundo, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2017

Dear fernh,

Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback regarding your recent stay.
I am sorry to hear that we were not able to meet your expectations this time around due to the noise disturbance and the bright light coming in through the window.

I sincerely apologize for the negative experience and hope that you give us the opportunity to make it up to you during your next visit to the area.

Ursula Rohler

Reviewed 20 August 2017

Very good hotel close to LAX with good access to the local highways and Redondo Beach/Torrance areas. We went on a family vacation visiting our son working in Redondo Beach. Rooms and service are excellent but breakfast was fair to poor otherwise I would have given an overall excellent rating. Unfortunately they serve powdered eggs, other than that everything else was fresh. The gym also needs improvement as there only 2 treadmills and 2 stationary bikes (no stairmasters) but did have dumbells. I would stay again at this hotel!

Room Tip: All suite hotel but request a higher floor as quieter.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 August 2017

This is the way hotels should be (hear that Hyatt House El Segundo).

I arrived for my stay at 230 and my room was ready. The front desk clerk was professional and informative. I'd asked for a room facing the pool and was given Suite 133 - which is not in the main building. Just one caution - these rooms are near the train tracks and can be a but noisy.

The room itself was clean and spacious. The bed was one of the most comfortable beds I've ever slept on. And even though the pillows were pretty soft, the whole nights sleep was great.

There was a nice family vibe around the pool and the basketball court as well as in the dining area.

When I had two issues with the toilet, the front desk clerk offered to send the engineer "right away." By the time I'd returned to the room in the afternoon, not only were the issues fixed but the room was clean and refreshed as well. Rosa, who took care of my room, was awesome.

Another poster mentioned the parking. The spaces go fast at night!

Overall a great hotel at which I'd stay at again.

Room Tip: Main building rooms are best.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank ric808
Reviewed 29 June 2017

This is a Residence Inn at its finest.

After a quick call to the hotel, the shuttle arrived quickly and whisked us to the hotel.

Check-in was effortless and extremely friendly. The staff even saved us some food from the “social hour” (which we had for lunch the following day).

We were upgraded to a two-bedroom suite. After a long international flight, I slept extremely well.

The breakfast was good and we even sat in the outdoor patio, much to the amusement of the locals at that time of year.

There is really not much else to say, other than it was an excellent stay! It was probably the best hotel of our trip.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near El Segundo
Cambria LAX
#4 of 13 in El Segundo
LAX Area
Residence Inn Los Angeles LAX/Century Boulevard
Hyatt Place LAX El Segundo
#5 of 13 in El Segundo

Been to Residence Inn Los Angeles LAX/El Segundo? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Residence Inn Los Angeles LAX/El Segundo

Address: 2135 E El Segundo Blvd, El Segundo, CA 90245-4503 (Formerly Residence Inn LAX El Segundo)
Region: United States > California > El Segundo
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet (WiFi) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#1 Romantic Hotel in El Segundo
#2 Family Hotel in El Segundo
#3 Business Hotel in El Segundo
Price Range: €131 - €276 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Residence Inn Los Angeles LAX/El Segundo 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Booking.com, Expedia and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Residence Inn Los Angeles LAX/El Segundo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Residence Inn Lax El Segundo Hotel El Segundo