US$178
US$161
Doubletree.com
  • Pool
Hilton Garden Inn LAX/El Segundo(El Segundo)(Great Value!)
US$178
US$191
US$185
Hyatt.com
  • Breakfast included
Courtyard Los Angeles LAX/El Segundo(El Segundo)(Great Value!)
US$142
  • Pool
Cambria Hotel LAX(El Segundo)
US$206
US$190
CambriaHotels
US$144
US$167
  • Pool
All reviewsfront deskfire pitfull kitchenfree breakfastone bedroom suitemanhattan beachbasketball courtlight dinneryogurtmain buildingoutdoor poolclose to the airporthome away from homehappy hourfree parkingshort drivela area
Reviewed 29 June 2017

This is a Residence Inn at its finest.

After a quick call to the hotel, the shuttle arrived quickly and whisked us to the hotel.

Check-in was effortless and extremely friendly. The staff even saved us some food from the “social hour” (which we had for lunch the following day).

We were upgraded to a two-bedroom suite. After a long international flight, I slept extremely well.

The breakfast was good and we even sat in the outdoor patio, much to the amusement of the locals at that time of year.

There is really not much else to say, other than it was an excellent stay! It was probably the best hotel of our trip.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 June 2017

I spent 8 hours here on an International arrival/layover. I chose the property because it qualified for a the Chase Marriot annual free night. Check-in was quick and friendly. The room was reasonable and good sized. There's a kitchen area for extended stayers. Breakfast was put out on time and was reasonably good. I was able to get back to the airport in about 15 minutes in morning rush hour.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Rickybrowneyes
ResidenceInnElSeg, General Manager at Residence Inn Los Angeles LAX/El Segundo, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2017

Dear Rickybrowneyes,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your short stay with us. I am glad to hear that our location was conveniently located near the airport and the facility and services out our hotel meet your needs and expectations.

We hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to our area and you get to spend a little more time with us.

Ursula Rohler

Reviewed 28 May 2017

Parking is at a premium at this property. We arrived about 11:00 pm on a recent Saturday and the parking lot was completely full. Cars were parked in fire lanes. Cars were parked in front of the garbage containers. There were so many cars parked in the front of the main entrance to the property it resembled a used car lot. When we inquired at the front desk we were informed that the property has 150 rooms and just 130 parking spots. The front desk attendant informed me that I could park my car close to the front door and leave my keys in an envelope she had at the front desk.

Other than that, it was a good hotel. Very convenient off the freeways and close to LAX. Rooms were clean, breakfast was good.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
ResidenceInnElSeg, General Manager at Residence Inn Los Angeles LAX/El Segundo, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2017

Dear kmjg,

Thank you for sharing details of your recent experience with us.

I sincerely apologize that you encountered parking issues during your visit, but we are glad to hear that other than the parking, your stay was enjoyable and our hotel was conveniently located to meet your needs.

We hope to see you again next time you come to visit the area.

Reviewed 27 May 2017

A nice location on El Segundo close to all the major companies in the area and a bit outside the high traffic areas. Pretty much a typical Residence Inn. Nothing great, nothing horrible. You will want to treat the room keys with extra special love, as they get demagnetized very easily. I had mine reset about once a day, and several desk staff said that was a chronic issue with the current setup they use. Hey, not the end of the world, and not a big deal. BUT, watch out for their billing you after you check out! They seem to be a little loose and easy on that.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank rew88

Dear rew88,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay with us. We are sorry to hear that you encountered several problems with your keys during your stay. We are also truly sorry to learn that there were billing errors on your final bill. I would be happy to assist you get this matter rectified. Please feel free to contact the hotel directly at your earliest convenience and we will get this issue resolved.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Ursula Rohler

Reviewed 24 May 2017

I was recently in El Segundo for a business trip. The property was conveniently located near LAX. They offered a free shuttle, but when we called, they said no shuttles were currently available. They said to take a taxi and they would reimburse us in full. And they followed through on that with no problems. The same situation occurred when we were ready to leave; they called a taxi and pre-paid it.
The room was spacious and clean. I did not stay long enough to use the kitchen amenities, but it appeared to be well-appointed.
The breakfast buffet was average; nothing awful but nothing outstanding.
Desk staff were extremely professional and friendly and in a genuine way. I can't stand "fake" hospitality.
If I was ever in the area again, I would definitely stay at this property.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business