US$140
US$117
Fairfield Inn
US$132
US$126
Courtyard Sacramento Folsom(Folsom)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$110
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$128/night.

US$178
US$134
Residence Inn
Hampton Inn & Suites Folsom(Folsom)(Great Value!)
US$116
Hilton Garden Inn Folsom(Folsom)(Great Value!)
US$103
US$98
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$119/night.

Larkspur Landing Folsom(Folsom)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$103
US$96
All reviewshotel is locatedyogurtquaint shoppingpancake machinewalking distance to restaurantsnice lobbynice amenitiesfabulous stayhard boiled eggsworking ordermicrowave and refrigeratorfantastic hoteltop floorbusiness centerbeds were very comfortablewe've stayedcomplimentary breakfast
Reviewed 13 September 2017

We chose to stay at this hotel for our friends' wedding in the Apple Hill area. It was a nice, friendly hotel to relax at the day before, after a long drive from the SF Bay Area, so that we were well rested for the party. Some of our friends also stayed here, and we enjoyed the relaxing visitor's area. The lobby was just completing it's re-construction, but the rooms were done and very nice..

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 August 2017

I have stayed here several times before and it was my favorite. This time when I booked I was not warned of the major construction going on, the elevator being taken out of service, and no hot water after 10:00 AM. The breakfast was also sub-par compared to previous stays. Only when I checked in I noticed a sign at the counter indicating there was construction going on and the hot water would not be unavailable. Like I said at the start this was my favorite hotel for the area but this recent stay was unpleasant.

Room Tip: When booking call in advance to make sure there is no construction going on. This Aug 2017 stay was a disappointment.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express El Dorado Hills Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2017

Hi RalphfromPlano,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts about our hotel. We rely on guest feedback as this will allow us to improve wherever possible. Our hotel is committed to providing our guests with the highest quality services and facilities and I am sorry for the disturbance caused by the renovations that prevented you from having a pleasant stay.

I have taken note of your comments and shared them with our management team to review the procedures we have in place and make necessary improvements accordingly. I have also sent you a private message to get further details about your stay.

Again, thank you for your feedback and I hope to hear from you soon.

Ingrid V.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

Never been a fan of staying at Holiday Inn's but this one may have changed my mind. Great location. Walking distance to restaurants, movie theater, shopping, and so much more. Super clean. Friendly staff. The room was very comfortable. And a great view! Totally recommend this fantastic hotel!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 July 2017

This property is located in the center of El Dorado Hills shops and restaurants on a pretty little lake. Recently renovated rooms - clean and modern. Staff was excellent, especially Frank at check-in.

Stayed: July 2017
1  Thank Martina019
Reviewed 19 July 2017

Have stayed hear several times. Always friendly staff at front desk. Had a view of the "Lake" with a balcony. Breakfast included is a plus. Nice pool area. A couple a pretty good choices to eat close by.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business