All reviews hotel is located yogurt pancake machine walking distance to restaurants hard boiled eggs nice amenities perfect stay fantastic hotel business center rooms are spacious apple hill folsom tahoe hie gym microwave couch
Reviewed 30 August 2017

I have stayed here several times before and it was my favorite. This time when I booked I was not warned of the major construction going on, the elevator being taken out of service, and no hot water after 10:00 AM. The breakfast was also sub-par compared to previous stays. Only when I checked in I noticed a sign at the counter indicating there was construction going on and the hot water would not be unavailable. Like I said at the start this was my favorite hotel for the area but this recent stay was unpleasant.

Room Tip: When booking call in advance to make sure there is no construction going on. This Aug 2017 stay was a disappointment.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites El Dorado Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2017

Hi RalphfromPlano,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts about our hotel. We rely on guest feedback as this will allow us to improve wherever possible. Our hotel is committed to providing our guests with the highest quality services and facilities and I am sorry for the disturbance caused by the renovations that prevented you from having a pleasant stay.

I have taken note of your comments and shared them with our management team to review the procedures we have in place and make necessary improvements accordingly. I have also sent you a private message to get further details about your stay.

Again, thank you for your feedback and I hope to hear from you soon.

Ingrid V.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

Never been a fan of staying at Holiday Inn's but this one may have changed my mind. Great location. Walking distance to restaurants, movie theater, shopping, and so much more. Super clean. Friendly staff. The room was very comfortable. And a great view! Totally recommend this fantastic hotel!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 July 2017

This property is located in the center of El Dorado Hills shops and restaurants on a pretty little lake. Recently renovated rooms - clean and modern. Staff was excellent, especially Frank at check-in.

Stayed: July 2017
1  Thank Martina019
Reviewed 19 July 2017

Have stayed hear several times. Always friendly staff at front desk. Had a view of the "Lake" with a balcony. Breakfast included is a plus. Nice pool area. A couple a pretty good choices to eat close by.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 June 2017

We were very pleased staying here. The room was comfortable and clean. Here's the plus side to this hotel....they served complimentary wine and snacks at dusk, the breakfast was buffet style but they had eggs, sausage, cinnamon rolls, juices, waffles, pancakes....fruit, cereal it goes on and on. Yummo! The pool was nice and this hotel is right in a shopping mall with everything in walking distance. You could stay at this hotel and vacation right there. There was sidewalk entertainment right outside the back entrance. We walked to the movie theater which had those recliners and watched Wonderwoman 3-D. At the end of our stay, we were able to print out our boarding passes at their business center. Can't say enough good things about the staff....so helpful and courteous. This hotel was perfect for us and will stay here again whenever we're in the area.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family