We chose to stay at this hotel for our friends' wedding in the Apple Hill area. It was a nice, friendly hotel to relax at the day before, after a long drive from the SF Bay Area, so that we were well rested for the party. Some of our friends also stayed here, and we enjoyed the relaxing visitor's area. The lobby was just completing it's re-construction, but the rooms were done and very nice..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites in El Dorado Hills, California, is centrally located on highway 50 between Lake Tahoe and San Francisco, just minutes from Sacramento. We are conveniently located in the Town Center on the beautiful shore of a small lake. With its picture perfect scenery and endless variety of activities, El Dorado Hills is the ideal destination whether you are traveling on business or seeking a weekend getaway. For the business traveler local corporate offices include DST, AMDOCS, Blue Shield, Intel, Aerojet, Kikkoman Foods, and the El Dorado Hills Business Park. Folsom Lake, the American River and the Sierra foothills border El Dorado Hills. From world class golfing to hiking, skiing, and white water rafting, cycling, or wine tasting, your favorite way to play is never far away. Within walking distance guests can enjoy the Regal 14 screen movie theater and a variety of fine and casual dining restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, Agoda, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express El Dorado Hills Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn El Dorado Hills
- El Dorado Hills Holiday Inn