All reviews hotel is located yogurt pancake machine walking distance to restaurants hard boiled eggs nice amenities perfect stay fantastic hotel business center rooms are spacious apple hill folsom tahoe hie gym microwave couch
Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

Lovely inn in a quaint shopping center. It's clean, has friendly staff, lots of parking and you know what to expect at Holiday Inn Express, whether in El Dorado Hills or someplace in Fresno. Totally affordable and I will stay here when visiting again.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
EDH-Holiday-Inn-, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites El Dorado Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2017

Thanks for the kind words - we love that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 6 May 2017 via mobile

In the process of moving and spent a great nite here
From the minute we checked in the staff was super and polite and asked repeatedly if there was anything they could assist with
The room were impeccable and very quiet
In a shopping area and local restaurants readily available
Morning complimentary breakfast was very good

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
EDH-Holiday-Inn-, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites El Dorado Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2017

Fredsabbe- Thanks for the review. We love to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you were able to enjoy the Town Center. I hope the rest of your move went well.

Reviewed 28 April 2017

From check-in to check-out everything was perfect. The Front Desk people were very friendly and answered our questions in a helpful way. I don't think i ever had such a quick check-in. No long questioning of car description or licensing and just a glance at your ID, everything was done to expedite your time spent at the front-desk. The rooms were very nice, much nicer than would expect in the Mid-Price range. I could not find one flaw, everything about this hotel is excellent!

Room Tip: Our room was perfect, couldn't ask for anything more
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 April 2017

My husband, my daughter, and I stopped to stay here after my uncle's 60th birthday party. The room was a typical Holiday Inn room, but was clean and was just what we needed for a quick 1-night stay. The breakfast that was included with the room was amazing and worth the price of the night, which I did think was a little high for this area--we've stayed in Tahoe for cheaper... anyways... the breakfast was worth it--from cereal to hard-boiled eggs to bacon, pancakes, yogurt, and bagels---there was an array of food choices and also juice, coffee and milk, too.

Room Tip: Rooms are pretty generic and the same.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 March 2017 via mobile

We got a 2 queen suite. It is roomy. Our grandsons stayed one of the nights in the sofa bed. The view from the room was beautiful...overlooking the little lake. Shopping and restaurants all in the same complex. The setting is good. Breakfast is pretty good. They had a larger selection than most. I didn't think the beds were very comfortable. Firm. Pillows very puffy. That may just be a personal preference. The pool is heated. They serve drinks in the evening (we didn't partake). There was renovation going on when we were there. Loud...too early. Our coffee maker didn't work. Overall, it's a good choice. Probably the best in the area, close to where we were visiting family 10 minutes north.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
EDH-Holiday-Inn-, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites El Dorado Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2017

Sheri M -

Thanks for the review and kind words. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your Family Suite over looking Town Center and enjoyed your stay. I am sorry that your coffee maker did not work I hope our staff was able to bring you a new one. I also want to apologize about the noise from the renovation team. We do hope to see you again soon.