“Best Donuts Ever”

Add it.
Willie's Donuts
Ranked #1 of 3 Bakeries in El Centro
Reviewed 2 April 2018

My husband is a donut freak, and so are a lot of our friends. They all say these are the best ever! I love apple fritters and these are the best I have ever had. Would recommend to anyone and everyone. Love Willie’s

Reviewed 3 March 2018

Monday mornings at our park meeting we have coffee and fresh donuts from Willie's Donuts. They are the best donuts that I have ever tasted, bar none.

Reviewed 29 December 2017

Located just a short distance north of I-8, Willie's is a great place to stop when traveling between AZ and CA. Open 24/7 with off street parking. Upon opening the door you are greeted by a tantalizing display of donuts and huge cookies. However there are also many other options including Mexican pastries, burritos, breakfast choices, made to order sandwiches, a huge selection of cold beverages in a refrigerated cooler, milk shakes and expresso. There is limited seating inside as well as outdoor seating with a heater provided in cooler weather. Boxes of day old donuts were really cheap. Everything was very clean. Nothing fancy-just delicious food, friendly service and reasonable prices. (Everything is whelchair accesible). Highly recommend.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

This is the place to get your donuts and pastrys. Open 24 hours and always fresh with a great many choices

Reviewed 17 April 2017

So when you're traveling to places you don't know well, it's worthwhile to have a resource where travelers and residents alike can shed light on your options.

Now didn't really mean to come here because doughnuts are kinda sorta off my list. Ya know, trying to eat healthy and all. But when we were headed back to the hotel from the shopping center, we were hoping to find some ice cream. El Centro's warmth was greater than we expected (LOL). Google maps and my eyesight failing me, we ended up north of our rooms.

And there it was: forbidden delights shining in the night: Willie's Donuts! I remembered reading the five or so reviews and seeing all the reviews but one gave it a 5 (and one straggler at 4). We pulled in and finally found a parking spot. And unlike many doughnut shops, they had a full case of them little buggers. Turns out they make em in the morning and in the afternoon. On top of the cases, they had boxes overflowing with doughnuts. I asked the guy and he said they were this morning's batch and each box was 5 bucks! They had all the premiums like bearclaws, apple fritters, and raspberry crullers. Heck, only two, but this way we could sample three half-day old delicacies instead of buy one each. So good. A little crispy on the outside and super thick with delicious yummy goodness inside. They made those iterms from my hometown donutteries look miniscule. We enjoyed sampling that night and matched with some Starbucks for the road trip home. Wow! So good.