“Consistently Good Food”

Add it.
Johnny's Burritos
Ranked #41 of 112 Restaurants in El Centro
Reviewed 12 June 2018

Nice to see that this great eatery has branched out to 3 locations. Gets busy quick especially around the noon hour.The El Centro cafe is bright with indoor seating or a popular take-out choice. Cashier was friendly and patient. Food was prepared just as we asked for it.

Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

Family owned restaurant and a must stop for anyone returning to the valley. Calipat special is an awesome burrito and sure to satisfy your hunger, don't forget the fries w/ cheese and avocado!

Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

The facility was spacious and nice. A little too white for me, though. But the service was on point. I ordered fries with cheese and an order of shredded beef tacos. The taquitos were pretty awesome, the fries, just marginal.

Parking was alright, there's a street adjacent to the building, too. Johnny's has always been sorta pricey for simple food. But Johnny's is known for making ordinary food, exemplary!

Fyi, expect their carne asada burrito to taste like a shredded beef burrito with sauce. Often imitated, but never duplicated!

Reviewed 27 September 2016

These places seem to think that unsupervised people will do the job correctly just because they are young. If it were only the "food" that customers expect. This is my 2nd and last trip to this establishment. A couple of months ago I visited this place and ordered menudo. It tasted like it was right out of the can.

Today, (9/27/16), I ordered a "folded" taco and a "machaca" burrito. The meat in the taco was stiff as a log. I had to throw it away. I took a bite of the burrito hoping I could put something down before my lunch time was over. It had egg - and plenty of it. I had specifically told the little girl that I did NOT want egg. I am allergic to it. After throwing- up what I had consumed, I return to the establishment to return their garbage. THANKS A LOT FOR RUINING MY LUNCH - Johnnie.

Reviewed 11 June 2016

I have tired just about everything on the menu, excellent food, prices are different from each location, but they are fast, friendly, clean and provide a good product