“Okay food, very poor customer service”

Lucky Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #44 of 111 Restaurants in El Centro
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

This restaurant should have negative five circles or 5 negative stars. I went in to place a takeout order, the lady was sitting 2 or 3 chairs back of the counter. She could not get up and walk "2" steps to take my order (to the counter), and my order still wasn't right. I talk to the manager but it seems like he was busy with something else. I was trying to explained to him and she was over talking him like she owned the restaurant!!!! My best advice fire her or suspend her for 1 month, no pay.

1  Thank Sightseer704165

Reviewed 21 March 2017

It was still fairly full at 2:30 in the afternoon. Sat down quickly and ordered the food. Everything came out fairly quickly and was very good. I can only think of one thing bad to say about this place, and that is I wish their restrooms were better. But the food was excellent and I really enjoy all the food they brought out. Much better than I anticipated.

Reviewed 19 February 2017

We went for a family lunch. The servings are just huge. The beef and greens melted in your mouth. Not enough wontons in the soup, but they were very good with very nice broth. We had an assortment of plates and they were all tasty and not greasy at all.

Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

As with all food, especially in the case of Asian cuisine, the rating is in the taste of the taster; this is not my favorite of all time, but if you choose well, you should go away satisfied, if not overwhelmed

Reviewed 25 January 2017

Went there for a business lunch. We ordered the family dinner combo. Very reasonable, about $14 a head. And then they brought out the food, and kept bringing, and kept bringing, and then they brought out some more. If you walk out of this place hungry, it's your own fault. The food was not bad, typical American Chinese food, decent quality and flavor. Overall, I would go there again.