“Nice lunch”

Lucky Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #53 of 112 Restaurants in El Centro
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 19 February 2017

We went for a family lunch. The servings are just huge. The beef and greens melted in your mouth. Not enough wontons in the soup, but they were very good with very nice broth. We had an assortment of plates and they were all tasty and not greasy at all.

Date of visit: February 2017

Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

As with all food, especially in the case of Asian cuisine, the rating is in the taste of the taster; this is not my favorite of all time, but if you choose well, you should go away satisfied, if not overwhelmed

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 25 January 2017

Went there for a business lunch. We ordered the family dinner combo. Very reasonable, about $14 a head. And then they brought out the food, and kept bringing, and kept bringing, and then they brought out some more. If you walk out of this place hungry, it's your own fault. The food was not bad, typical American Chinese food, decent quality and flavor. Overall, I would go there again.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 3 July 2016 via mobile

This was the worst Chinese food we had ever ate! I had an egg roll that tasted like a shoe leather n my husband had teriyaki chicken that was so dry the chicken was crispy !! We had to pay extra to share n we only had plain rice n not Refried rice . My wine was so flat ! I got Full glass but it was warm n just flat!!! I would not re commend this for anyone ! We went on reviews that had been written but they must have another restaurant because it's not what it said at all!!! Try somewhere else!!

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 27 June 2016 via mobile

Really good service and really good food too. Fast service the owner is always there to greet you too. Large portions so make sure you're hungry or you have a lot of leftovers for later.

Date of visit: June 2016