“Lucky Chinese restaurant ”

Lucky Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #53 of 112 Restaurants in El Centro
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 3 July 2016 via mobile

This was the worst Chinese food we had ever ate! I had an egg roll that tasted like a shoe leather n my husband had teriyaki chicken that was so dry the chicken was crispy !! We had to pay extra to share n we only had plain rice n not Refried rice . My wine was so flat ! I got Full glass but it was warm n just flat!!! I would not re commend this for anyone ! We went on reviews that had been written but they must have another restaurant because it's not what it said at all!!! Try somewhere else!!

Date of visit: July 2016

Reviewed 27 June 2016 via mobile

Really good service and really good food too. Fast service the owner is always there to greet you too. Large portions so make sure you're hungry or you have a lot of leftovers for later.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed 11 May 2016

Visited this place once. The place is dark and does not provide an inviting look. Very basic inside. Found the portion sizes to large. I ordered roast duck which was nice but the portion size was to large for my liking and the dish was very greasy. Overpriced for the quality but cant complain for the large amount. Regardless, the staff are very friendly and helpful. Personally wouldn't recommend.

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed 21 April 2016

This Chinese Restaurant is consistently good. I particularly like their curried chicken. Service is fast and staff is friendly.

Date of visit: January 2016
Reviewed 6 December 2015

HUGE amounts of GOOD food for a cheap price. The lunch (7.99) was a plate PILED with food - took enough home for lunch the next day. Quick seating, great waiter - all around can't loose if you're looking for good Chinese food.

Date of visit: December 2015