“Yeah, Chinese Food Buffet”

China Super Buffet II
Ranked #61 of 387 Restaurants in El Cajon
Reviewed 30 July 2017

We have seen this restaurant many, many times off the freeway. We went last Friday night. It is now, my favorite buffet restaurant. Food is varied, lots of Chicken dishes, rice, noodles, seafood. The night we were there, they had a fantastic Sea Bass dish. I went back for seconds on that. You don't go away hungry. The only complaint that I had was trying to find the entrance to the restaurant. They don't make it easy for you to find it. Another complaint is that you pay after you eat. I saw that there were lots of people that left without paying for their meal. Maybe if they charged right up front, they wouldn't have people doing that. Most buffet places do that!

1  Thank Christine S

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

The selection was great! They had different kind of soups, shrimps, fish, desserts! Our waiter was polite and attentive. The prices for the lunch and dinner buffet are reasonable. I would visit this place again.

Reviewed 28 February 2017

This is a nice local buffet that the grand kids love after a day in the outdoors. After the tenth plate, they are full (for an hour).

The food is fresh and tasty, and there is a lot of variety. Everyone can find their favorites. See you there!

Reviewed 10 February 2017

Usually don't eat at all you can eat buffets any more. But this was just down the street from the Super 8 I was staying at. Food selection was awesome and it was all good too!!! It's mostly seafood, but there is beef and chicken and ham too! I will be going back next visit.

Reviewed 11 December 2016

It was a treat so close to where I stayed. No traffic to travel through. Smiles from staff and very tidy. The best thing going on my trip. Very tasty too.