See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

One of our girls went missing at this establishment. The owner has been uncooperative and even told us to "call the Russian cell phone." They are under investigation but our girl is still missing!!!!!!!! PLEASE DON'T TAKE YOUR KIDS ANYWHERE NEAR HERE!!!!!! Amber if you read this, we are waiting and looking for you baby girl!!!!!!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Amy C
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

The lady and her husband in reception were incredibly rude. They shouldn’t be in the hospitality business if that is their way of treating people. They called me 3 times prior to my checkout. First at 10:30 am to remind of checking out, then at 10:45 am literally to ask me... are you staying or leaving?.. and finally at 11:00 when I was on my way out (perfectly on time). When I got to the lobby with all my luggage I had to wait for someone to pick me up, but both the lady and their husband told me that I had to wait outside... why are there couches in the lobby then?? I couldn’t believe they had a problem with me sitting by myself in the couch of the lobby. I’m never ever staying here again!! Absolutely the worst service I’ve had in a long time.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Jade L
Tamuna T, Public Relations Manager at Americas Best Value Inn - El Cajon / San Diego, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2018

Dear Jade L,

Thank you for taking time to share your valuable feedback. It will allow us to improve our service & overall experience.

Allow me to apologize on behalf of our hotels for failing to meet your expectations regarding checkout and rude receptionist behavior. We will try to train our staff to behave friendly with the guests.

Hope you will give us another chance to provide you superior service and accommodations on your next visit to Americas Best Value Inn - El Cajon/San Diego Hotel.

Kindly,
Americas Best Value Inn - El Cajon/San Diego

Reviewed 13 February 2018

1) Hasn't been remodeled since...well. probably ever.
2) Wear your socks in the room then throw them away afterwards
3) Park where you can see your vehicle (at least you'll have a chance to catch the tweakers stealing you stuff to trade for a 20-bag
4) Tent town complete with the usual tweaker crowd is right across the street for your entertainment.

* If OSHA showed up, this place would have plywood on the windows the next day.
Get the picture? Don't do it.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank BenEveryWhereO
Tamuna T, Guest Relations Manager at Americas Best Value Inn - El Cajon / San Diego, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback. We apologize for the unfortunate issues you encountered during your stay.

Thank you for staying at our hotel and sharing your feedback with us, it will allow us to improve our service and overall experience.
We take pride of the quality of service of our staff, you pointed out areas of improvement that I am personally working on in order to offer a flawless service in each of the areas of the hotel. Because of this, I apologize for the inconveniences you had in your stay and assure you that this isolated situations will be corrected.

A&B Hotels

Reviewed 15 October 2017

Remove this place from your search (alot of stragglers in area)(broken down cars in parking lot) They asked for $30 deposit handed me a TV remote, floors were sticky This place is so dirty worried about bed bugs

Room Tip: Do not stay in this place (it is so dirty)...
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank 96alfonsov
Tamuna T, Public Relations Manager at Americas Best Value Inn - El Cajon / San Diego, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2017

Dear Guest,

A&B Hotels

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

I was here for a business trip and let me tell you it was the worst place to stay at ever. Most America's Best Value is not DIRTY like this. Floors were sticky and dirty. They don't even change out their sheets or even clean the rooms! I went in and I already saw pieces of hair on the pillows and sheets.
I automatically called for new sheets, some lady said she'd bring them and hung up on me before I could finish. I called them back and I told them that it was really rude. Anyways so that lady comes to our room and tries to make up for the mistake by asking if we need more towels and I was like sure why not. So I followed her to the laundry room (dingy af) she hands me the towels but drops one of them and proceeds to give it to me like?????? No I don't want this????? But whatever I didn't care at that point cause she was already annoying me so I put it off to the side in the room. Checked for bed bugs, didn't see any. While we stayed here the power went out. Nothing we could do there. I guess the tv was a plus but we shouldn't have to pay $10 for a remote if we don't want to watch tv and know for a fact we'd be gone most of the day.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Brook O
Tamuna T, Public Relations Manager at Americas Best Value Inn - El Cajon / San Diego, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2017

Dear valued guest,