“Good food, good prices”

Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 2 October 2018

Had lunch here for the first time with two friends during the week. Not too large of a place, clean, good service, and good food at good prices. I will go back.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Don’t order to go. They will gip you! Then they will argue with you over the phone. Don’t go here. Called and they told me it’s impossible that the food does not have enough meat because of portion control.

Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

It hurts me to write this review. I really wanted to like it. I love Chinese food. This one, not so much. It was my first and last time at this restaurant. The service was good, the food wasn’t good at all. I ordered the pecan shrimp. The sauce was weird. I’ve ordered this many times at other places, this sauce was sour and had an odd after taste. The steamed rice was hard and crumbly. The egg-roll was ok. The menu offered some Chinese burritos, my dad wanted to try them. So we ordered the beef version. They were horrid the meat was cold and very salty. It’s a small place, but most of the tables were occupied. Lots of people came by just for take out. I don’t get it.

Reviewed 11 January 2017 via mobile

While visiting my son in San Diego, we ordered carry out from La China. After returning home with our food we noticed that our order was not correct and we hadn't received our fried rice. I asked at check out to make sure everything was there and was told it was. This is the second time we have eaten at this establishment, the first we ate in their restaurant. They didn't have enough wait staff and we sat there forever. The food was good, but we will think twice before going back.

Reviewed 27 July 2016 via mobile

The food was awesome and the portion sizes we're huge. Everything was made fresh and tasted awesome plus had plenty to take home later. Was here visiting family on vacation and would recommend to anyone

Been to La China Restaurant? Share your experiences!