“Midweek dinner”
Review of Cabbies Pizza

Cabbies Pizza
Ranked #14 of 65 Restaurants in Duarte
Reviewed 15 November 2016 via mobile

Wasn't to impressed. I'm not a fan of the NY style thin slice pizza. A large 1 topping was over $20. I felt ripped off. They were cheap on the pepperoni. Unless you like overpriced, thin sliced pizza then this place is for you.

Reviewed 11 December 2015

This place is going on its 2nd year and has been a breath of fresh air (and quality) in a city I believe is sorely lacking in quality restaurants. Excellent ingredients adds to the authenticity and flavor of NY style pizza. Occasionally, I found the pizza too greasy but that was rare. Service is great and they even deliver locally.

Reviewed 17 November 2015 via mobile

This is a great operation. Family owned and operated. All of the ingredients are high quality and a lot of care is placed into creating the finished result. The salads are creative and flavorful. The gelato is to die for, and of course, the pizza. Packed with all the great features of a NY pie. Definitely worth spending the extra bucks and supporting a local operation.

Reviewed 1 November 2015

I didn’t think I could find authentic New York thin crust pizza in the San Gabriel valley. I was pretty disappointed until I found Cabbies. The first time I went there I gave them very specific instructions of how I like my pizza. They were very friendly and happy to accommodate me. They made some suggestions to improve my recipe. I was a little skeptical but they served up a delicious pizza that was better than some of my favorites in New York. I highly recommend their white pizza. It’s a good idea to call before you go because they sometimes close early. I like to call in my order ahead because they are a little slow compared to your typical fast food pizza places. The price is very reasonable for the quality.

Reviewed 9 August 2015 via mobile

Just tried the Spicy Italian Sausage Hero sandwich. It's amazing! ! I recommend have it ground up, more flavorful. It's hot, cheesy and a bit spicy. Try it, you won't regret it! Tell em Joe Sent ya!

Been to Cabbies Pizza? Share your experiences!