“15 minutes before closing - no problem”
Review of Pieloon

Pieloon
Ranked #30 of 273 Restaurants in Downey
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 29 April 2018

I had just flown in from Colorado and then spent 90 minutes in line at Avis to collect a reserved rental car. I was famished, I stumbled into Pieloon at 10.45pm and cooking me a great steak was no problem. The only other late night option was In & Out - and as much as I like them the hundred cars in the queue was a little off-putting. I expected little from Pieloon both was overwhelmed at the service and eagerness to feed me.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 6 June 2017 via mobile

This place is great. The decor was cute. Food was great. Though I wish our server was more attentive. The prices on trip advisor need to update though they have raised their prices since then. When we got there we were a bit misled because we thought cheaper but we still paid it and it was still great. Definitely coming back to try lunch. I took the liberty of taking pictures of the menu. Give it a try you will like it.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

Very slow after the food came to the table. Actually had to get up and ask for the check. The food was really good and served quickly. If only the service had been better then I would have given 4 stars.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 3 May 2017

We have been eating here regularly for almost 30 years. They have great food, prices and service. There are daily specials and senior specials that are inexpensive and the food here is really good.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 26 April 2017

Been here many times and the food is great! Service is not bad either. They have a wide variety on the menu for all tastes. Worth a visit!

Date of visit: April 2017

Been to Pieloon? Share your experiences!