“Sooooo delicious ”

Ranked #5 of 275 Restaurants in Downey
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

Definitely the best bbq ribs in Los Angeles, I recommend this place 100%, great service and friendly waitress..!

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

I have been going here for over 40 years. I love it so much I drove from Vancouver BC to Downey to go!
Tha St. Louis Ribds to die for and the beans heavenly.
The blue cheese salad dressing is the best I’ve had in my life....

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 22 June 2018

With all the new restaurants in Downey, haven't gone to the Pitts in almost two years. Favorite item was the steak sandwich which i usually got to go, so last week the taste buds told me to call in the order. Got it home, took one bite and spit it out, so tough I could not chew it. Tried the other end and same thing. Ok, what's going on? Took the steak and put it on a plate to cut with a knife, sampling small bites. Ended up giving it to the dog. Also, quite surprised when I paid for it at the take out window and the price was $15 plus change where it used to be $8. NOT worth it.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 19 June 2018

Always big portions of food at a great price at this place. Been coming for years for lunch or dinner and always have a great experience. Chicken gravy is unbelievable and the onion rings are huge, so delicious. If you haven't been before, don't miss this restaurant that all the locals know about. Very good!
Reviewed by: Marcus Drew - 5656 Clara Street, Bell Gardens, CA 90201

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 18 June 2018

Went for lunch not many people, so it was nice. Our waitress Norma was vert patient with us, we kept telling her we weren't ready to order due to my friend & I kept talking and didn't pay attention to the menu. Once we were ready Norma came to our table with a smile &'took our order. The food was nice and hot, well prepared and tasty.

Date of visit: June 2018

Been to Chris' & Pitt's Restaurant? Share your experiences!