“Breakfast on the 4th of July”

Bob's Big Boy Broiler
Ranked #10 of 273 Restaurants in Downey
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 4 July 2018 via mobile

Excellent service as always!! Great Quality Food and Very Reasonable Prices. Relaxing Atmosphere! !!

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

I’ve been to restaurants where I’ve waited a while to get my order. This place should get the Guinness Record for the amount of time to wait to get your food. Our server was awful. We hardly saw her and when we did we practically had to grab her to get her attention. Then there was the food. This is definitely not one of the original Bob’s like in Burbank. The old time standards like the Big Boy Hamburger did not taste the same. They didn’t even use Bob’s Blue Cheese dressing on the salads.

Reviewed 12 October 2017

Grew up in Milwaukee, WI and went to Big Boy Restaurants for years! They closed in the WI area decades ago, so when I was in Long Beach, CA a friend offered to take me to "an original Bob's Big Boy restaurant." OUTSTANDING! The hostess and waitress were both great, and the food was as good as I remembered! Left there quite pleased!

Reviewed 19 August 2017

Bob's Big Boy is a great place to eat breakfast! Waitresses are always friendly and seem to care. You can get what you want for breakfast at reasonable prices!

1  Thank Bob S
Reviewed 18 August 2017

This may be the place to go on your "cheat" day. 'Cause this place is heart attack on a plate. Nice old fashioned car hop style restaurant from the 50's with food to match.

Been to Bob's Big Boy Broiler? Share your experiences!