“Very good food”

Young Dong Tofu Restaurant
Ranked #20 of 115 Restaurants in Diamond Bar
Reviewed 14 May 2018

Came here for family dinner. The combination dishes were really good, and two combinations were enough for three people. Each combo had a tofu soup as well as another dish, and we had: Short rib beef and kimchi beef tofu soup, and spicy chicken and dumpling tofu soup. The beef, kimchi beef tofu soup, and spicy chicken were really delicious. The dumpling soup was also good, but the dumplings were a little heavy. The side dishes were also very good, especially the seaweed.

Reviewed 27 July 2017

I can be stuffed - I can be eating somewhere else - it could be the middle of the night. But there's always a craving in the back of my mind for their spicy bbq chicken bulgogi. It's like bbq flavored crack.

The service is great, the side dishes are fresh and delicious, their seafood pancake is made with cornmeal and is thin, crispy and oh so addictive. But that chicken...nom nom nom. I could go get it right now and my day would be complete.

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

One of the best tofu soup in the region. You should take it spicy, but if you don't like it hot, no spicy or mild is ok too

Reviewed 2 March 2015

I noticed this little spot on my last trip to the Super H Mart across the way and made a mental note to return one day. Well it was a cold and rainy day today and I was suffering from a cold so it couldn't have been a better day. I recently moved from Cerritos and had been looking for a replacement favorite tofu restaurant. The menu has a variety of dishes, including tonkatsu, which I didn't try--yet. However, the beef and kimchi tofu soup was very good. I asked for it very spicy and was relieved to see little bits of jalapeño peppers here and there. The side dishes were varied in quality--some were better (kimchi), some worse (raw spicy squid) and some about equal (bean sprouts). The meal started with a pancake which was a little greasy, but perfect comfort food for someone suffering from a cold. The place was bustling and the service running everywhere. All in all, a good meal and a place worth returning to after I kick this cold.