“Consistently great.”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 19 July 2017

Lookng for a restaurant with nice atmosphere, good food and not too expensive?! This is a good choice. Been here for YEARS and is consistently good.

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

My mother is regular so they treated us very well. I love their Kung Poa Chicken and Mu Shu Pork. I look forward to coming here each time I visit.

Reviewed 4 May 2017

very greasy food taste horrible, very empty , the restaurant looks run down

not recommended ,

stay away

Reviewed 11 April 2017

They make a great Mai Tai. Take out if you can't dine in. Staff very friendly and excellent service. They alcohol have daily specials. Bring the family for excellent food at a reasonable price.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

My wife and I have been going to this restaurant for years. The quality of the food is excellent and always fresh. However, their food dishes are way overpriced and the prices have continued to rise over time. As a result, we don't go here as often as we used to.

Been to Mandarin Taste? Share your experiences!