“Friendly Staff”
Review of Wienerschnitzel

Wienerschnitzel
Ranked #18 of 114 Restaurants in Diamond Bar
Reviewed 3 March 2017 via mobile

When I am in need of a quick treat I stop in and enjoy their friendly service.
Their desserts and hots dogs are great and I appreciate that they are neatly packaged.

Reviewed 30 September 2016 via mobile

We stopped here for something to drink and found that they've got pumpkin spice shakes. Scoop a couple spoons of that into one of their coffees and you've got a winning combination. This location was in dire need of an overhaul.

Reviewed 17 May 2016

What can in say the service was good and it was there a million years, without any resent renovations but clean.

Reviewed 11 April 2016

We have been coming to this particular Wienerschnitzel for years. We like coming for dinner and when we are coming back from a concert, the fair, etc. They are always friendly and the food is always great. The ice cream is excellent too. At the hours that we come, it is NEVER crowded, unlike In-N-Out Burger! That's great for us because Wienerschnitzel has a bigger and better menu! I totally recommend this location!

Reviewed 15 December 2015

Love hot dogs and these hot dogs are my first choice. I also like their hot dog sandwiches. Great place for a daily ice cream special. Extremely affordable.

Been to Wienerschnitzel? Share your experiences!