“Whoa Pho!”
Review of Pho Ha Plus

Pho Ha Plus
Ranked #16 of 115 Restaurants in Diamond Bar
Reviewed 20 April 2018 via mobile

This was a very good experience! The good was delicious and inexpensive. I got the #10 beef and brisket soup bowl and we had spring rolls. The soup was very flavorful. The spring rolls were bland.

Serving was prompt and professional and my coworkers were very pleased as well.

Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

We shared on the #10 Steak and Brisket beef noodle soup and the Vegetarian Spring rolls. My mom liked very much the beef noodle soup. But didn't liked the Vegetarian Spring rolls. I should have ordered the #69 Spring rolls with shrimp and pork. There was a 20 mins wait when we arrived around 12:15pm although there were still a lot of empty tables. Just don't understand why we had to wait along with other customers. Maybe, they just don't have enough servers. Our server JT was very courteous and fast in attending to us. He just forgot to bring the extra mint and bean sprouts we requested. The service and taste is much better and improved alot than the last time I ate here with my wife. Still prefer the original at Gale, Rowland Heights.

Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

The Pho taste delicious I had lunch with a friend and enjoyed a bowl of yummy goodness. It was very crowded but we were able to be seated promptly.

Reviewed 3 January 2018

This is the same as the other Pho Ha on Gale. Great pho. And much more spacious so less wait. But I think everything is just a bit more expensive. Food is just about the same as the old location.

Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

I visited the restaurant that occupied this space last year and Pho Ha is a welcomed upgrade. They did not just put some lipstick on a pig of a restaurant they gutted the pig and it is now really nice inside. Plenty of space. Service was good. Only Asian Beer was Saigon Beer and I found it pleasant and mellow. Glass was cold. I had both kind of egg rolls and the charlbroiled beef. It was all tasty and prices were reasonable.