“Good lunch”

Ranked #6 of 115 Restaurants in Diamond Bar
Price range: US$25 - US$100
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 13 September 2017

I have been here several times for lunch with coworker and dinner once. Each time, the food was awesome and the service was prompt. They even offered a training chopsticks for my friend and his son from the Midwest! That's going the extra mile. Usually, I get the bento lunch.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

We wanted Japanese for dinner, looking for somewhere local. Used to frequent Akasaka in walnut but closed. Found this restaurant.
Ordered teriyaki chicken and tempura to go.
Food was hot and fresh, miso soup tasty. The chicken teriyaki was ok. Tasted like it was missing something though. Tempura veggies were good, I'm sure they would have been crispier if it weren't a to-go order.
Restaurant is very small but full of customers. I was greeted 3 times by 3 different waiters as I was waiting for my order to be paid. By the way, we read good- excellent reviews from yelp, that's why we decided to try. Price was typical of restaurant, maybe a tad higher priced. I would try again but only if I couldn't find another local Japanese restaurant or drive further out.

Reviewed 26 April 2017

This is a family-friendly place where you can go have a great meal and great conversation where everything is fresh and they make their teriyaki with fillet mignon they are amazing people and a great restaurant

Reviewed 1 March 2017 via mobile

Came here and tried their Omakase. Loved it! Their fish is very fresh and their price is decent. It's a very lovely place for couples and family. Place is not big and the atmosphere is very quiet.

1  Thank Tina L
Reviewed 17 October 2016

We tried this restaurant based on their good reviews. We find this restaurant offered comparable Japanese food, not much different than others in the area. However, their portion was small, therefore, not of good value. I had the chicken teriyaki and tempura. The food tasted OK but not better than others. My companions had the special combination. They had the same opinion about their food

1  Thank Francis P

Been to Kyala Sushi & Japanese Cuisine? Share your experiences!