Miracle Springs Resort and Spa(Desert Hot Springs)
US$66
Groupon.com
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$101/night.

Lido Palms Resort and Spa(Desert Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$134
US$123
Desert Hot Springs Spa Hotel(Desert Hot Springs)
US$55
Groupon.com
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$77/night.

Hyundae Resort And Spa(Desert Hot Springs)
US$57
  • Pool
Desert Rain Spa Hotel(Desert Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$56
  • Pool
Aqua Soleil Hotel & Mineral Water Spa(Desert Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$84
Priceline
Desert Palms Spa Motel(Desert Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$56
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$136
US$107
Travelocity
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$168
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 November 2014

I came here for a detox weekend last month after a particularly stressful project at work. I live in LA so the drive is quick. Besides feeling completely energized and uplifted from the massages, juices and colonics, I was able to lose some weight and my digestion improved greatly - which I was also hoping would be a result of my detox. I was so impressed by the kind and helpful staff and the cleanliness and beauty of the facility. I felt taken care of and relaxed throughout my entire stay. If time allows, I will go back again after the holidays.

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Robin S
Reviewed 8 November 2014

I went to we care in need of a deep detox after being on medications for 7 months. We care offers an effective program based on a juice food plan. The juices are good, but I felt like there was more sugar in the program (usually via apple juice) than I would personally like. We care offered spa treatments -- all of them were good, but a little pricey (especially given that you are onsite without other options and you pay a premium to be there...). The colonic techs are all skilled and efficient and it feels like a clinical procedure, but yes still a little bit traumatizing. All the staff are great. I did find the promotion of the We Care 365 product line to be subtle, but ever-present. I only did a 4 day detox, I do think the longer 7 day program is the way to go for a deeper detox and more life-changing experience. I had a car which was useful because although the property is beautiful, after a few days you'll want to get out further and explore.

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank natala007
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Needing some "Me" time after a stressful period in my life I scheduled my self a day at the Spa. Upon check-in the Staff was kind and courteous; especially Adrianno! I started off my visit with a cup of amazing detox tea. From there I indulged with the Micro Garden Soak where I could just feel the tension leaving my body. This was followed by a Deep Tissue Massage, one of the best I've ever had! My final treatment was The Ultimate Facial; this is a must have have again treatment! What an amazing day! I was beyond relaxed!! Can't wait to come back and try one of their detox programs!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank Sherrywine33
Reviewed 8 July 2014

I loved my massage. I enjoyed the pool. For a short trip from Los Angeles for some me time and detoxing it is a perfect get away. Thank you Adriano for recommending it to us! Next time, I will bring friends.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 July 2014

From the moment I walked thru the door, I was relaxed. My massage took me out of this world, I have never felt so relaxed, revived & refreshed after a massage before. I stayed all day, service was way beyond impeccable. Can't wait to come back. Thank you Adriano you!

• Stayed: July 2014