“Feeling better and relaxed”
Review of We Care Spa

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Desert Hot Springs
We Care Spa
Ranked #18 of 22 Hotels in Desert Hot Springs
Reviewed 8 July 2014

I loved my massage. I enjoyed the pool. For a short trip from Los Angeles for some me time and detoxing it is a perfect get away. Thank you Adriano for recommending it to us! Next time, I will bring friends.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo

Reviewed 4 July 2014

From the moment I walked thru the door, I was relaxed. My massage took me out of this world, I have never felt so relaxed, revived & refreshed after a massage before. I stayed all day, service was way beyond impeccable. Can't wait to come back. Thank you Adriano you!

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank debshands1126
Reviewed 14 June 2014

I just came back from a weekend at the Canyon Ranch, which reminded me on another weekend I has spent in another spa - we care. What a difference!
While in Canyon Ranch - I have learnt so much in the many lectures, I learnt ZERO in we care.
The only "lecture" was done by a non-professional, who was trying to sell us Vitamix.
When I got my colonic session - I did not believe, the therapist inserted it herself inside my body! I remarked that it is a violation of the law in California. The woman said, she had heard about it, but the owner had her own rules.
I asked questions during this session, and the woman has no knowledge. She said, she was trained by the owner.
After the session, I needed to go to the toilets, but somebody was still there! I was shocked to learn that they have 3 colonic rooms, but only 2 toilets.
The soup made me (and other guests very gassy). I asked what it is made from, and got no answers.
The only time, they seemed interested to talk with me, was before I left. They asked me if I want to put a de[posit for my next time. WHAT next time? You can fool people once.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
19  Thank Nina C
Reviewed 14 May 2014

I have been in detox spas like "Optimum" and when I tried we care, I had expectations.
Sadly none of it was met.
My room smelled badly and the corners were not clean.
There was no informative class, no medical experts.
The colonic therapist complained about the place and told me that they call it between themselves: "We don't care".
Another therapist tried to sell me all kinds of products (he said, he has another job beside we care) while I was getting a massage. It was so irritating.
They tried to sell us vibrating machines, mixers.
Unlike Optimum - nobody seemed to care if we are getting the right results. I didn't! I didn't lose more than 1 pound, which I regained quickly. And yes, I lost money, where I could have spent it in Optimum or other spas, and get education, meet my goals.
I asked to speak with the woman whom I had talked on the phone, when I first inquired and share my disappointment. Somebody told me: "She left the place. She had enough!"
So the only place I can post it is with TripAdvisor.
If you want to learn about detoxing, cleansing, wellness and get results and return for your money - this is not the place.

Room Tip: Some rooms like mine don't have windows: It is hard to breath.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
14  Thank Scott G
Reviewed 12 May 2014

I read the other negative reviews and they seem superficial and ignorant. If you define or think of this as a vacation it is not going to meet your expectations. You will deeply cleanse your body and spirit and your mind if that was not your intention, then don't go here. The vibe is very peaceful where no one expect things from you accept to heal so if you don't want that, then don't go here. The people that work here are wise and caring and compassionate. On the other hand, if you want to do the deep work it takes to change habits, become less negative of a person, and lose weight and explore and get perspective and loopback to see where the root of your health, mind, body and spirit issues originated basically you can see your lifestyle and what is keeping your from transcending to what you want to do and how you want to live, then this is the place.It is a retreat in the true sense, not in the vacation sense of which it surpasses. It depends what and how you want to do it. The staff is Amazing. They do give you juices, apple,orange,aloe vera, as well as vegetable juices as well as vitamins and vitamin mixes. You are on your own time, no one is pushing so if you are used to just getting served and not being independent, then don't go here. No one pushes any products on you. I had to ask them when I wanted to purchase something. They have been around for 30 years and have a long standing client base. The rooms are comfortable and clean and people leave you alone to process your own thoughts and feelings and cleanse in an idillic environment, you don't want to leave. It is in the middle of nothing so it feels remote which is a true retreat. The pictures on the web are true to its reality. If you focus on the negative that's all you will see. I didn't care about the city because I never went there. I was focusing on me. It was a very safe place, it can get very windy in the desert like setting. I even ventured outside to go for a run and it was great with the Mts in the background. My advice is to go in with an open mind, you will be pleasantly surprised, its life changing if you let it be.

Room Tip: Do not miss the opportunity to truly heal.It is a life changing experience if you let it be. It gets...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo