We Care Spa
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Desert Hot Springs
See available hotels
  • Pool
View Hotel
Two Bunch Palms(Desert Hot Springs)
View Hotel
Tuscan Springs Hotel and Spa(Desert Hot Springs)
View Hotel
Emerald Springs(Desert Hot Springs)
View Hotel
Hope Springs(Desert Hot Springs)
View Hotel
Desert Hot Springs Inn(Desert Hot Springs)
View Hotel
CJ Grand Hotel & Spa(Desert Hot Springs)
  • Pool
Hacienda Hot Springs Inn(Desert Hot Springs)
View Hotel
The Spring Resort & Spa(Desert Hot Springs)
View Hotel
All reviewsweight lossbody and soullbscleansehealthclassesspaspirittranquil
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 May 2014

I read the other negative reviews and they seem superficial and ignorant. If you define or think of this as a vacation it is not going to meet your expectations. You will deeply cleanse your body and spirit and your mind if that was not your intention, then don't go here. The vibe is very peaceful where no one expect things from you accept to heal so if you don't want that, then don't go here. The people that work here are wise and caring and compassionate. On the other hand, if you want to do the deep work it takes to change habits, become less negative of a person, and lose weight and explore and get perspective and loopback to see where the root of your health, mind, body and spirit issues originated basically you can see your lifestyle and what is keeping your from transcending to what you want to do and how you want to live, then this is the place.It is a retreat in the true sense, not in the vacation sense of which it surpasses. It depends what and how you want to do it. The staff is Amazing. They do give you juices, apple,orange,aloe vera, as well as vegetable juices as well as vitamins and vitamin mixes. You are on your own time, no one is pushing so if you are used to just getting served and not being independent, then don't go here. No one pushes any products on you. I had to ask them when I wanted to purchase something. They have been around for 30 years and have a long standing client base. The rooms are comfortable and clean and people leave you alone to process your own thoughts and feelings and cleanse in an idillic environment, you don't want to leave. It is in the middle of nothing so it feels remote which is a true retreat. The pictures on the web are true to its reality. If you focus on the negative that's all you will see. I didn't care about the city because I never went there. I was focusing on me. It was a very safe place, it can get very windy in the desert like setting. I even ventured outside to go for a run and it was great with the Mts in the background. My advice is to go in with an open mind, you will be pleasantly surprised, its life changing if you let it be.

Room Tip: Do not miss the opportunity to truly heal.It is a life changing experience if you let it be. It gets windy be aware of this but the pool area is not, just the outer areas.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
7  Thank Luci44
Reviewed 11 May 2014

I took a mother-daughter vacation with my mom. She enjoyed the getaway from the busy, fast-paced, traffic lifestyle many experience in the busy life of LA. It's a convenient two hour drive getaway to a private secluded area. Although, it is hot during the summer they have a refreshing pool to relax and work on your color. My mother and I booked a massage and colonic and being this is my first time they were very understanding how worried I was to have a colonic. The girl was very comforting and reassuring that if I had any discomfort she would help ease the pain. My favorite part about it was the vegetable soup I love that stuff!! I could drink that all night with a little cayenne pepper and salt! Yumm!!! All in all it was a relaxing mother-daughter weekend. I would recommend it for someone who is looking for a private secluded quiet getaway.

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed 20 April 2014

I have heard such mixed reviews about "We Care" ..
Not until I tried it (first and last time) - I understood how the reviews could be so different from each other ..
It is a run down place, which the word "Greed" is all over.
I had them pushing me again and again for more "Treatments" and "Private Consultations" - Most of them are done by none -professionals, and have zero information to give about wellness and health.
In fact - they tried to book me for 2 endemology treatments, two days in a row \: Any doctor would tell you, it may hurt you ..But these free lancers, who are all working on success fees and tips, didn't care about anything, but their next pay check.
When I did my colonic, I was shocked to learn that the only 2 toilets (though thee are 3 colonic rooms) were occupied..I needed to go to the bathroom so badly ..After all - they expect you to sit on the stool, after a colonic treatment, but I could not ..
They also nearly kicked me from the treatment room, because another client was coming ..
I asked about where I should relieve myself?? They didn't seem to care.
I was told that one of the guests simply relieved herself at the treatment room!
The room I had paid for was more costly: It was called "A Colony" - a bit bigger than the so tiny other rooms.
But I could not sleep there ,,
One of the colonic therapists, told me, that, it was actually a trailer ..
When I checked out, they tried to push pressure on me, to pat few hundreds dollars, for the next time.
Are you kidding me? Never again!

Room Tip: Avoid the colony rooms, with no windows ..It is so hard to breath there.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
11  Thank Rita G
Reviewed 28 July 2013

This "resort" is next to a trailer park in 29 Palms. The cheapest place in the desert. It is a total racket. They give you tea, not healthy juices or anything your body may require when fasting. It is all self serve and the staff is not helpful. You will end up gaining weight in the end. You are better off hiring a trainer in your home town and cutting calories. The place is a joke!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
21  Thank Holly H
Reviewed 23 June 2013

This is my fifth visit to We Care and each visit is better than the last . I have learned so much from my visits and visit every 6 months to revitalize and restore my health.
It is a long haul from Toronto, but I know when it's time to visit, as I begin to feel tired and sluggish. You will leave with gorgeous glowing skin and increased awareness and energy. It is an experience that you owe to yourself at least once in your life!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family