All reviewsliving roommountain view suitejuice cleanseget awaylemon wateryogurthard boiled eggsswedish massagesmall resortbeautiful groundsquiet atmosphererelaxing weekenddesert oasissouthern californiasmall kitchenmineral poolcan't wait to go back
Reviewed 28 September 2015

This was my first visit to The Spring and I was thrilled to find that the property lives up to the rave reviews. Modest from the outside, once you step through the front door you are transported to a tranquil environment that is quiet and peaceful. We stayed in a two bedroom/two bath villa - great choice for our girl's getaway weekend. The Villa is a very short walk from the main hotel. A golf cart is provided (fun, but not necessary if you are comfortable walking one block). A Vons is about 5 minutes drive - convenient for buying snacks and drinks as there is no restaurant or market on property (they do serve a cheese plate and wine poolside). We each booked a spa treatment and were very happy with the spa services. The hotel is about 15 - 20 minutes from downtown palm springs. An oasis away. There is nothing to do - in a good way - here but relax and unwind. We will recommend it and will go back!

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 September 2015

The Spring Spa is unsurpassable in the unobtrusive design of its space: natural colors, materials and textures that harmonize with the environment put you at ease the moment you enter the Spa. The unpretentiously pleasant staff welcomes you and makes you feel at home. The mineral water is literally healing; not only for the body but also for the mind and soul. My stay there always has a magical effect on my well-being and after two days, I felt completely renewed both psychologically and physiologically. Simply fabulous!

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Maja M
Reviewed 26 September 2015 via mobile

If you're looking for an amazing spa experience and quiet, chill environment, this is it!
We rented one of the villas (just a block off property) and it comes complete with a golf cart to commute the 100 yards back and forth.
All of our spa treatments were fantastic! I can personally recommend the "Red Carpet Facial" with Robin for brand new, glowing skin.
The grounds are a quiet sanctuary with 3 pools of different temperature, sauna and relaxation room (air conditioned).
Talking in your cell is not allowed poolside, and it's generally a VERY quiet, tranquil setting.
Come here to relax and get pampered and take a nap in the breezy desert air.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Lori S
Reviewed 22 September 2015

I came on a day where I just needed to get away. I live close by so I can't offer any reviews of the hotel. I had a craniosacral and swedish massage which were both lovely. I loved that the spa was tucked away from where the mineral pools were so you didn't get a lot of extra noise. The spa had a dry sauna which was amazing after my massages. The grounds have 3 different mineral water pools of different temperature. The main pool was the largest and was the least hot, It even had some pool noodles to use! The next temperature pool was slightly warmer than the pool in a covered cabana like structure equipped with lounge chairs. It was a nice retreat to get out of the sun. The hot tub was the final mineral pool and that was pretty warm! I loved the layout of this resort, very well maintained and very friendly staff. You can order a fruit plate for $16, its a nice size and has a variety of fruit, nuts, cheese and crackers. I would recommend this resort in a heartbeat!

Stayed: August 2015, travelled solo
2  Thank Jackie R
Reviewed 16 September 2015

My mom & I chose the spring for our much needed mini-getaway. I must say, we both thoroughly enjoyed every minute of our stay. This small boutique hotel is an oasis of tranquility. I love the well kept grounds, the serene environment.

We stayed at the Mountain View suite which I highly recommend if you can spend a little more. The suite is located a few yards off the main property, but is a short walk to the 3 mineral pools. The suite also has a private patio with table & chairs, sun lounge chairs & of course, the gorgeous view of the mountains. We also had our own private parking with a private entrance.

As we entered the the spacious room, we found classical music playing in the background which was so lovely. My favorite spot was the reading nook next to the large windows that opened up to the view of the mountains. We truly felt like in our own little world. Sooo relaxed...

We also had a facial & a massage, which was amazing. My mom had the aromatherapy massage & a scalp massage which she enjoyed very much. I had the red carpet facial with Connie(I hope I got her name right), with Kinara products. My face is glowing, smooth & my acne went away! I am so amazed by the products. They also sell the kit at the front, which I was tempted to buy.

The mineral pools are something else. My favorite was the pool covered by the gazebo. The waters are crystal clear and very clean. The mineral waters left my skin super soft, so soft that I was amazed. I wish we could stay a little longer, but hopefully will return soon. Also worth mentioning that guests have access to the pools 24hrs!!!

The breakfast was served in the continental living room, which was decorated tastefully. Amazing & healthy breakfast with variety of fruits, eggs, orange juice, cereal, etc...

I highly recommend for everyone to go stay at this hidden gem for at least a night, experience it yourself, because I cannot simply put in words what a wonderful place The Spring is.

Room Tip: Mountain view suite is worth the extra money. An ultimate to privacy.
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Anahit K
Mike K, Manager at The Spring Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2015

Thank you, Anahit, for your wonderful review. We look forward to seeing you again!