We visited The Spring last weekend and stayed in a small suite with a kitchen and a small futon in the sitting area, which enabled our daughter and her boyfriend to join us. We slept, read, lay by the pool, soaked, swam, had massages, cooked great if simple meals, and completely unwound. It is a very pretty but no frills spa, with a super friendly and helpful staff and NO distractions.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- THE SPRING Resort & Spa is a magical place. Overlooking Palm Springs w/dramatic views of snow capped mountain peaks, magnificent mineral water emerges from the earth at 170 degrees, charged with healing, restorative minerals. Luxurious, romantic guest rooms surround 3 mineral pools, featuring king pillow-top beds, down pillows, duvets and 100% Egyptian cotton linens. THE SPRING Day Spa offers a complete line of spa treatments, massages, buffs, wraps, and facials. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your The Spring Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Spring Resort And Spa
- The Spring Hotel Desert Hot Springs
- Hot Spring California