“a quaint out of the way location to get away from the hustle bustle of city life”

Tuscan Springs Hotel and Spa
Reviewed 23 August 2011

our first trip to desert hot springs was quite a surprise. its a little sleepy town that is miles from palm springs. the hotel was quaint, but the room we stayed in was huge! we loved it. not sure how the other rooms are, but it was decorated beautifully. one of the naturally hot springs pools was covered, so it was a bit windy when we were there, but still able to use the springs pool. the other hot pool is totally outdoor and would be nice to use if the weather was nicer. recommended to stay there at least once if you are interested in the hot springs area.

Room Tip: ask for a handicap accessible room, if its available.
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Tuscan Springs Hotel and Spa

Reviewed 6 July 2011

My boyfriend and I stayed here over the 4th of July holiday. Although the town of Desert Hot Springs really is nothing to write home about, the Tuscan Springs Hotel and Spa is an oasis of comfort and relaxation. There are only 16 rooms at this spa so you receive personal attention to make the most of your stay. The grounds are well maintained with two jacuzzies and a large mineral pool, cabanas etc. We recieved couples massages that were easily in the top 3 best massages I have gotten. The rooms have been recently updated and everything is new and clean. There is not a restaurant on the property so we brought our own food and didn't need to leave the property. If you want complete quiet and relaxation, this is the place to go.

Room Tip: It is so quiet and the rooms are limited so I think all the rooms are equally as good.
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 June 2011

It was my 30th birthday and my fiancee and I took the weekend of for a romantic weekend.
This was one of the best ones we've had in the seven years we have been together. On most occasions we do 4 stars resorts but this did not fall short.
My only recommendation is to do what we did for a dining solution. On our first night we went to Palm Springs, for the rest of the time we got some sushi, cheese, wine etc. and had it at the hotel.
The pool was great, the hot tub on the room deck was amazing even for a 2am late dip.
The owners were so nice and welcoming and as the sign at the gate says we came as strangers and left as friends.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Uzi_Z
Reviewed 10 May 2011

Very nice, clean and cozy hotel with mineral pools, nice garden and plenty of space to relax. It feels like week-end Italy getaway. Very nice cafeteria is open 24/7. Great breakfast as well! Going back there soon!

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Kapustina
Reviewed 23 April 2011

I booked a facial and foot massage at Tuscan Springs. I was greated by the lovely Camela. My facial was so relaxing, I wished it could last more than 1 hour! Next came my foot scrub with Art. He was so warm and welcoming and he did a great job. I spent a few hours reading, relaxing and taking a dip in the pool. Camela s daugther greeted me with a friendly welcome in the Cafe. What a great way to spend a couple of hours. I can't wait to go back next time I am in Desert Hot Springs.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Desert Hot Springs
3.4 km away
Miracle Springs Resort and Spa
Miracle Springs Resort and Spa
#7 of 22 in Desert Hot Springs
3.0 km away
Aqua Soleil Hotel & Mineral Water Spa
Aqua Soleil Hotel & Mineral Wate...
#8 of 22 in Desert Hot Springs
16.0 km away
Andreas Hotel & Spa
Andreas Hotel & Spa
#9 of 73 in Palm Springs

Been to Tuscan Springs Hotel and Spa? Share your experiences!