“Very Unprofessional ”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

The owner was rude and unprofessional. He closed the restaurant before 9:30 pm but when we called, we were told they are open till 9:30. We made reservation and got there, but he denied entry. Totally disappointed!

Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

we drove 30 minutes from coronado island to this place - the manager/owner told us that we were until 9:30. We reached at 9:22 and was denied entry - were told that we were late .............VERY DISSAPOINTED.....LOST OUR BUSINESS FOREVER!!!!!

Reviewed 4 January 2017

I don't even know where to begin? I brought my family to Alborz for dinner on Christmas Eve, and I felt like I was in the Greek version of the scene from Christmas Story when the family goes to the Chinese restaurant.
What I thought would be a quiet dinner, was anything but quiet. They had live music which exceeded my ability to have a table conversation. We moved tables to reduce the sound, and when I suggested that they turn the volume down since there were only about 5 tables being used, I think they were offended? Try to imagine someone singing Frank Sinatra songs with a Greek accent and an electronic keyboard, and not a single Christmas related song. If it wasn't raining outside, we probably would have left. The service was very unwelcoming although the food wasn't bad. I was surprised they didn't offer vegetables with their entrees, or pita bread? One women was nice enough to bring a plate full of greek olives to my 3 year old son. Portions were very generous, although I would have preferred less food at a lower price. Definitely a family run business. I think they would be more successful if they had a nice background of Greek music and more personable servers.

1  Thank McKennas_Daddy
Reviewed 20 December 2016

LOVE-LOVE- LOVE! Local favorite!
The rice is AMAZING!!!! The portions can feed you for 2 days.
Healthy, plenty of seating,can be fast or fancy dining.

Reviewed 16 December 2016 via mobile

Three of us shared two meals and an appetizer and got stuffed. All meals were delicious, and the spiced yogurt was great.