“New football bar that is Badger friendly”
Review of Jimmy O's

Cuisines: American
Description: Sports Bar
Description: Sports Bar
Reviewed 17 October 2017

Stopped by on Friday to verify they would have the Wisconsin game as they are not listed as a Badger Bar. Very accommodating and friendly. Since the baseball games had not started we had 1/2 of the game with sound. Service was outstanding, clientel friendly and the bartender an ideal host. Will return for other sports events. Outside patio has ocean views.

Reviewed 6 October 2017

Technically, fit for a Prince! Prince Harry!

When Prince Harry came to San Diego, he reserved this trendy Del Mar Restaurant/Pub/Sports Bar for his date and his entourage.

And if you decide to visit Jimmy O's, you will get the feeling that you are treated like royalty. I recently watched some Major League Baseball games at Jimmy O's, and the atmosphere is very lively and quite friendly. And service is quick, and with a smile.

Note: Jimmy O's is especially fun during the Del Mar Thoroughbred racing season, and race track trainers and jockeys are often invited for Q&A sessions.

And the food is definitely "top of the line" for a Sports Bar/Pub.

Reviewed 5 October 2017

We went here on our vacation on a Saturday to watch college football. It was awesome! Lots of TV's, great atmosphere, food was delicious and service was great! It was one of our favorite meals we had on our visit.

Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

Really cool bar. Not a huge space, but laid out well and makes for a great atmosphere. Great food (I had the French Dip) and service. Kyle took great care of me all night and my tab was less than expected so the prices are definitely fair.

Reviewed 6 April 2017

The people who go to this clubby bar always surprise me. Where do they come from? I don't really think they're Del Mar locals.

I've had some fun nights there with my friends, but sometimes it's just too crowded. Also, I've had two phones stolen there! It's been around forever and I hope it stays around forever. It's a Del Mar icon at this point.