“fun for a group of friends, but be careful...”
Review of Jimmy O's

Cuisines: American
Description: Sports Bar
Description: Sports Bar
Reviewed 6 April 2017

The people who go to this clubby bar always surprise me. Where do they come from? I don't really think they're Del Mar locals.

I've had some fun nights there with my friends, but sometimes it's just too crowded. Also, I've had two phones stolen there! It's been around forever and I hope it stays around forever. It's a Del Mar icon at this point.

Reviewed 29 December 2016 via mobile

We wrntvto Jimmys O's for dinber and were not dis appointed

The server worned my buddy about a dish which made him change to fish and chips

My baby back ribs wrte very goid a temperature hot out of the oven

The desert was the icing on the cake

I woukd recommend Jimmy O's to anyone who is staying in Del Mar, Ca

Reviewed 7 December 2016

Great Burgers and good choice of beer. The service was a little slow, but the waitress was very nice.

Reviewed 22 November 2016

We watched the 6th game of the World Series here, enjoying a few beers and some frankly delicious tacos. The place was crowded, loud and a lot of fun. I'd definitely go back for a great sports experience.

Reviewed 31 October 2016

This is not a very big place but if you want to go watch a game this is a place to go do it sa have a line of big screen TVs on the wall. The food here is really good and their steak fries are great. the service here is pretty quick and good