“They do have good donuts....”

Fluffy Do-Nuts & Sandwich Shop
Ranked #113 of 209 Restaurants in Davis
Reviewed 21 September 2017

I lived in Davis in 1986/87 and back then Fluffys was a happening place. Always crowded and alive. Came back in 2017 for a visit, and had to try Fluffys again. I was not disappointed in the donuts - they're soft and tasty, but the place has lost it's vitality. It has moved to new location, and the interior does not invite to sit down with a coffee and a donut. So even though the donuts are good, the overall is not more than average.

Reviewed 23 September 2016

Went for a quick lunch and ordered the char siu banh mi. It was very tasty and at a great price - $3.99.

Reviewed 19 March 2013

They have great doughnuts but they are very traditional flavors. They are famous for their cake doughnuts which manage to be fluffy and delicious. Go early for the best selection.

Reviewed 1 June 2012

Fluffy is my favorite place to buy donuts in Davis, and I went here on National Donut Day, June 1. I was delighted to see I had come to an accidental Davis "happening," with customers filling the restaurant and lined up out the door almost to the parking lot. The donuts I bought were still warm when I got home. The guy behind the counter was incredibly efficient so that despite the crowd, my wait time was less than 5 minutes. You don't go to Fluffy Donuts for the ambience, but those donuts are just great.

Reviewed 12 January 2012

This is one of two place I go get an outstanding donut. They are so kind there.

1  Thank ButchDavis